Thursday, January 10, 2019

Happy 12th birthday Kyleigh!!!

I am posting twice today!!!

What?!?!

Yep!!!

I have to make sure I dedicate an entire post to my adorable Godchild and niece Kyleigh!!! I love this child sooo very much! This is the collage I posted to Instagram...

She is 12 today!!!  How is this even possible...

 
This is my most favorite picture of her ever!!! She has such a great personality! She is so super sweet, stubborn (like me), loving, and so full of life!!!!

She loves dancing, volleyball, Taylor Swift and her family...
 
Easter years ago...
 
Her first dance recital...
 
Not a Santa fan back then but she is now...
 
See....she loves her sister...
 
And her brother!
 
And the excitement of life!!! She was a seriously brave little girl and is now a brave and courageous young woman!
 
Started tube riding in the summers...to the collage above where she is skiing now!!
 
First communion beauty...
 
I have the privilege of being hair and makeup lady for her dance competitions...
 
She has grown into such an amazing young woman and I am so very proud to be her aunt and her friend!

Kyleigh: I love you so very much! I am so proud of who you are and the beautiful and loving young lady you are today! Happy 12th birthday!

Hugs and I cannot wait to see you soon!




8 comments:

  1. She is a lovely young woman! Happy birthday Kyleigh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri! She is one of the loves of my life!!!

      Delete
  2. Aw, Happy Birthday! Love that last photo and the big beautiful smile. Hope she had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I am blessed to have her in my life!!!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet girl! Wishing you a fantastic year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelleyn! Thanks for reading - I hope you have a great night!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...