Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Empower Others Always

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope everyone had a great start to their week!!

Today I want to bring up a serious subject. Internet and blog trolling...

Let's discuss empowering each other! I love blogging so much and I honestly think it is because I do not have a hugely successful blog! HA! I have so many great followers and you all leave really sweet, thoughtful and nice comments ALWAYS!

When I comment on others blogs; I have noticed there are many negative Nellies and judgemental comments. That makes me so sad!

I don't understand why we feel the need to deflate and hurt others to make ourselves feel better! We are better then that in blog land - I think...

It feels like the more successful your blog is; the more hateful people can be.  If you are out there in blog land reading...before you type a comment....please ask yourself what your motive is (is it to empower and build up or the opposite?).

I love that I have this blog as an outlet. I love sharing my days with you guys and also, in turn, reading about your lives. I love hearing about your job, children, crafts and hobbies and I promise if I don't have something nice to say, I won't say it at all! 

Thank you all, my followers and readers, for your support and comments on my blog - it means so much to me know that you are out there reading and caring what happens in my life. Hugs to each and every one of you! I will leave you with these...

 
 


Wish you could thank someone else for always believing in you? Maybe everyone could make an effort to reach out and help someone else today in a small way or BIG way? Pass it on...




11 comments:

  1. Amen!
    Love the 2nd Meme. So true, except in hiking Ann. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Margaret!! You saved yourself those extra 10 miles that I did not (HA!!!)

      Delete
  2. I have been very blessed with great people (you!) that leave encouraging comments. I would be so devestated to get one of those negative nellies. I just dont get that kind of attitude anyways. People get much braver behind a screen though, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree Rebecca Jo! It must be the anonymity of it all but it still makes me so sad!!! I just met a whole bunch of happy, encouraging people and I feel lucky and blessed!!! Thanks for being there and reading! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Fortunately, I have never had an ugly comments or negative blog friends. I love blogging and its a great outlet like you said. I also keep in mind that with the kind of world we live in, it is a matter of time before someone comes along and wrecks my blog world. I let everyone comment how they wish. I may not always agree but If I ever have a reader that puts someone down, uses ugly words or just plain nasty they will be deleted.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully said Lisa!! I also do not monitor comments but I agree - if something is ugly it will be removed! Hugs! Have a great Wednesday!!!

      Delete
  4. Color me astonished - and dismayed! I'm so blessed not to have encountered any negative nellies. Lawdy, my self-confidence has never been a strong suit, I might well have packed my bag and slunk off into the shadows. Thank you for shedding light on this dirty little practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are lucky to have not encountered any!!! That is sure!!! I love your quote about resolutions and that fur collar looks fantastic!! Love that picture from "back in the day" Hugs!

      Delete
  5. Like Myra (Mevely317), I have only encountered negativity a couple of times and I stopped connecting with them. Your posts are always upbeat! I'm so glad we connected!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also so glad to have connected with you Terri! You are truly a person I would love to have tea or coffee daily!!! Hugs!!!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...