Friday, January 4, 2019

Five Favorite Gifts from Christmas 2018

Happy Friday!!!

Today I thought I would recap my favorite gifts from Christmas this year!! My family knows me so well and they were all so super perfect but here are the top favs...

One: Laundry Hamper and mug (from my little sister, brother in law and their kids)


I actually asked for one of these but they brought it OVER THE TOP with the handle and wheels!!! This is awesome!!! The mug has the faces of her kids on it! It is my new favorite!!!


Two: This sign (from my little brother, sister in law and their kids)

I am not sure what Etsy seller they got mine from but it is just like it! How cute is it?!?! Perfect for the lady with four cats!! HA HA! It has a lint roller hanging from it!! It is already hung at my front entryway!!


Three: This Pandora Dazzling Wishes bracelet and jewelry case (from my mom and dad)


Perfection!!! I love the bracelet and the case is absolutely adorable!!!



Four:  This mug (from my older sister, brother in law and their kids) This is not just any old thermal mug guys!! This is free coffee for an entire month!!!
You all know I love my Starbucks, right?!?! I don't drink foofy coffee...just straight up brewed coffee goodness! Well, every year my sister gets me the January mug! It costs $40 at Starbucks and you get free refills (once a day) at Starbucks for the whole month of January!!! It is the best gift ever if you know a coffee lover. Only works for brewed coffee and tea...none of the fancy stuff!

Five: These socks (from my older sister, brother in law and their kids)


These socks are for my barre class!!! Are they not the cutest things ever with the mesh top?!?!? I may or may not have an obsession with collecting barre socks!! HA HA!

And above all - I got the gift of FAMILY TIME!!! There is nothing that refreshes me more than spending time with my family!!!! I love each and every one them so very much!!!

I came up with the idea for this post as I wrote my thank you notes! I loved everything I got!!! It was all fantastic and spot on!!! I could not possibly want for more!!!

What were your favorite gifts? Ever re-gift anything? Did you get a really terrible gift this year?

14 comments:

  1. Such wonderful gifts. I have a filled Pandora bracelet with charms from different trips I took or favorite things, etc. Looks like you had a very nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Pandora's too Debby!!! They are the best for reminders and charms of places you have been and things you have done!

      Delete
  2. Hmm, you like coffee yet you like Starbucks. I find that very interesting.
    I read a lot of baseball stuff and Players Tribune has been loaded up with Steeler drama. What the hell is going on with your team? I do not like or follow football but apparently there are issues because they are invading my baseball world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Margaret, my team has had a lot of drama on and off the filed this year...right down to the last game! Maybe next year we can focus on football!! HA! Enjoy your baseball very soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Nice Christmas haul, Ann! I love it when gifts are so personalized.
    I've regifted plenty, and that's all I'll say about that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! Sorry Abby....at least the option of the re-gift is always available! HA

      Delete
  4. Oh what lovely gift ideas - the Starbucks one that gives all year is a wonderful one! :) I got so many nice gifts this year too :)

    Happy New Year! Hope that your 2019 is off to a great start and you've been having a great week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mica! Thanks for coming by and commenting!! Can't wait to see your lovely gifts this year!!! Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Great gifts!! I love the cat sign and lint roller! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri!!! I thought it was such a creative gift!

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great holiday - you must have been good this year! I got a sorting hamper a couple years ago and it was my favorite that year too! And thanks for the post idea - I haven't posted about my goodies yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becki!! I can't wait to read your post!!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...