Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Baby Butt Feet!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far!!!  

Today is going to be a very random life post! HA!

I made a purchase last week from the "Deals and Steals" programming from our morning show here in Pittsburgh, PA.

It is called Baby Foot and they swear it works.  It put the per-moistened bootie over your foot and sit for 1 hour.After the hour, wash your feet with soap and water and wait 8-10 days.



Here is the package information...


And - here are my feet prior to the treatment.

This is the left...


This is the right...


I see nothing different since I wore the bootie for an hour but it says it takes 8-10 days for the peeling of old skin to start. Interesting right!??!  And so easy if it really works! I promise to keep you updated and show you the after!!! Fingers crossed it works!!!! 

I can't go another day without posting a few of my furry cuties...here are Faith and Nermal snuggling in my lap-please disregard my love handles - HA!


Here's a little interesting tidbit. At the beach farm market a few weeks ago I bought some lychee fruit. It is delicious!!! I brought a few home that were left over home and put them in my refrigerator. They got pushed to the back and I forgot about them until this morning. I brought them to work for my after lunch snack.

Here is a lychee...it is a little larger than the size of quarter...


Here is the lychee with the skin peeled off...


This is the seed in the middle of the lychee fruit. You just pop the whole fruit in your mouth and eat the fruit from the seed. YUMMY!


I am going to experiment and plant this seed when I get home! I will then begin praying for my lychee tree to grow bug and strong! HA!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!!!

HUGS!

Ever have a lychee? What is an exotic fruit you have eaten? 
 

24 comments:

  1. love the cats, don't eat lychee nuts.. look like eyeballs and are slimy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Sandra! That is what my nieces said too! They would be perfect for Halloween eyeballs! I loved them though! Thanks for the compliment on my babies!!! Have a fantastic week Sandra! HUGS

      Delete
  2. Aw on the kitties. So adorable.

    I don't do my feet. I get a pedicure. I had a friend that did this and overdid it and could barely walk for about a week. Scared me.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Sandee!! I hope this does not happen to me...I have only heard positive comments!! Oh well...at this point nothing I can do, fingers crossed I don't start seeing bone! UGH! Thanks for the kitty compliment! HUGS - have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I definitely love them all! They make my house a home!!! Have a fantastic day!

      Delete
  4. I hope the Baby foot works for you, interesting process for sure! Your cats are adorable! Lychee nuts? I've never even heard of them. What do they taste like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the cat compliment - I love them all like my kids!!! Definitely the crazy cat lady here!!! The lychee tastes like a mix of grape and pear! I think they are really yummy! If you try them; let them sit in the refrigerator for a few days so the skin hardens...they are much easier to peel that way!
      Have a great day Alicia! Hugs

      Delete
  5. I have never had Lychee and I had no idea what it even was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many people are in that category. They are a tropical tree native to the Guangdong and Fujian provinces of China and I think India grows them as well. They are delicious to me! Have a great week Ann! HUGS

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of lychee fruit... so uncultured.
    Hope you get your baby butt feet, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby! I don;t think you are uncultured....they are really from China and India so they are just making their way into stores and farmers markets here in the US - HA!
      I will keep you posted on the feet - after a week; still just hard, scratchy feet - HA!

      Delete
  7. Lychees, very nice. Smoky kitties. I would be worried the skin would peel off to flesh underneath. I can't be that dangerous though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about my flesh Andrew but people swear by them...I promise to let you know the outcome even if I see bone!! HA HA!
      Have a great one!

      Delete
  8. never had a lychee. Good? It's weird so never tried it. I'm boring. Can't wait to hear if this sloughed it all off your feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing on the feet yet - it has only been a week though so maybe soon?!?! The lychee is delicious to me but my nieces did not like them. I love trying different foods though. Have a great day Margaret!!! HUGS

      Delete
  9. Your kitties are adorable. Are the lychees slimy in texture? Look forward to hearing how the Baby Foot Peel goes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very slimy Robin...much like a peeled grape. They would be awesome for Halloween eyeballs when peeled! HA HA!
      Nothing yet on the feet and it has been a week...
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  10. Interesting, let us know about the outcome on your feet. I've never had a Lychee. What does it taste like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you posted...it has been a week and nothing yet on the feet front! HA!
      It is hard to explain the lychee taste...maybe a cross between a grape and a pear? Really yummy!
      Have a great day Debby!

      Delete
  11. Ha we once went for a meal at one of hubby's colleague's house. I didn't over indulge on the lovely starters but wish I had. The main course was an "interesting" fish stew with cold rice noodles. I managed to eat a little of that hoping that dessert would be better and maybe a little filling. They served lychee which I enjoyed but they are not filling! I think we picked up takeaway on the way home lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Wendy! That is very true...they are little and not filing at all! It is a lot of work for a small reward....ha ha!

      Delete
  12. Lychees are a new fruit to me as well and glad to read they are good because they didn't look it from the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look super icky but they taste amazing!!! HUGS

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...