Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The One Where I Eat Crow

Hi Guys!!!!!!! Okay...first and foremost...I hope everyone had a relaxing and wonderful holiday weekend with their friends and family or alone if that is what you prefer!!!

This is where I eat crow regarding my last post...UGH! Not on the whole post but just on the part where I said I was not leaking onto my neighbor. Turns out, I was. My new dishwasher has what they think is a faulty solenoid so it was my pipe leaking onto him. However, he still should have called the plumber four weeks ago when it started rather than waiting for me!!! Not sure what to even say about that one!!! The plumber went into his place and saw where the leak was coming in and it turns out it was above his oven which is right next to the sink and dishwasher!! So why did he keep telling me it was above his refrigerator, who knows?!?! The plumber came up to my place and pulled off the molding in my kitchen and it was coming from my dishwasher so he shut off the water to the dishwasher and left (I paid the $95 bill to turn the handle of the water off!!! LOL!!!).
I then right way called Lowe's - they need to come out to see if they can fix it or if I need a new dishwasher...the thing is a week old!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!! Also, I had to file a claim with Lowe's to pay the $95 plumber bill and whatever charges my neighbor had from fixing the walls that the leak damaged! UGH! I have decided that new stuff is not that fun after all!!!!!!!! I also apologized for insisting it could not be me leaking but again, he still should have called the plumber long before he did!!! I told him I was home every Friday. OH WELL...life happens. I will again keep you posted!
Onto Labor Day!!!
What a great weekend I had with the family!  My brother and sister and all of their kids and spouses came up to the lake and it was a great weekend!!!
We celebrated my mother and my sister in laws birthdays since they are both this week!!!
My sister in law was making a funny face but this is the only picture I was able to get so here goes....
The rest of the weekend was spent skiing, tubing, jet skiing, and taking slow pontoon rides at dusk!! Also we threw in a couple of campfires and smores because you have to do that! Here are all the pictures of my nieces and nephews!!!







I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

It took me an hour this morning to realize that it is Tuesday! LOL!

How was your holiday? Did you hang out alone or with family? Have you ever water skied? How about tubing? How did you spend the majority of your long holiday? Ever have to eat crow?!?!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun! That sucks about the leak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does suck Julie! The worst was having to apologize for insisting it was not from my appliances but it was! He was good about it but still should have called the plumber weeks ago. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a lot of fun out on the water. But yucky on the water in the house! Not good. Glad it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nonnie! All is good - I will be getting a visit from the Lowe's plumber today to assess the damage! UGH! Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Dont worry - its nearly 4:30 & I'm STILL not sure what day it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rebecca Jo! Thanks for being there with me and thanks for stopping by! Hugs

      Delete
  4. I remember those days of fun on the water with family. So happy you and your family get to make similar memories!! Glad the leak has finally been discovered and can be fixed, but so sorry for all you need to go through to get it fixed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good - like you said at loeast it can finally be fixed. Waiting to hear what Lowe's plumber has to say this afternoon! Thanks for stopping by Terri! Have a great week!~

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...