Saturday, September 15, 2018

Off to Kauai

Good morning!!!! It’s official....I am off to Kauai!!!!

House sitter and cat sitter are in full effect!!

Whoopie!!  Here is the selfie at the airport at 6am!



I spent my whole day so far on planes ...reclining and watching movies in upgraded First Class (the perks of 2 years of travel for work)!!



My first flight was Pittsburgh to Salt Lake City.  I watched two movies on it and had oatmeal for breakfast.

The Mr. Rogers movie was awesome!! I almost cried on the plane! I love him! If you love him, you need to see this film!!



And...as if I even need to say it, this was hilarious!!! I love everything that this woman is in!


Here’s breakfast!!! I am so spoiled now...it is going to suck to travel economy when this status runs out at the end of the year! Delta...if you are reading this...hit me up and extend my Diamond status please?!??!?



My second flight was from Salt Lake City to Seattle. I watched one movie on it and just had snacks.

Much like the lady above, any movie that has Amy in it is a hit for me! I love anything that makes me laugh!!!



I am currently chilling in the Delta Lounge and eating lunch...lunch consists of clam chowder, pesto ravioli,  spicy pork roll and chips.



Again, thanks to the years of perks that come with frequent travel, I did not yet have to spend a penny on food for travel day. Between the food in first class and the Delta Sky Lounge; I am one well-fed, blessed gal!!

This is my current view out the window at the Delta Sky Lounge as I wait for my last connection which is from Seattle to Lahue, Hawaii!!






Bring on the islands baby!!! Hopefully, my next post will be islands and water and not all food, movies and planes! LOL!!

Have a happy Saturday everyone!!!!!


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow...have an awesome time! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby Ray!!!! I am hoping it will be the trip of a lifetime!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Terri!!!! Have a great week!!!! Hugs!!

      Delete
  3. Fun time ahead. We loved the Mr. Rogers movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure hope so Nonnie! Thanks-have a great day!!! Hugs

      Delete
  4. Woohoo I saw life of the party it was cute
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had me laughing out loud for sure Julie! Have a great day!!!!

      Delete
  5. Keep having fun! Thanks for the updates. First class to Kauai - just typing it is fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Abby!!! I’m enjoying it before it runs out!!! Hugs-thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

      Delete
  6. Your watched two of my favorite movies. Life of the Party and I Feel Pretty. Your meals look yummy. Safe Travels. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...