Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Random Thoughts on Wednesday

Hi everyone!

I can not keep a thought straight in my head! Work is crazy busy - I am a member of the team that is divesting different parts of our company.

Sadly, as the site where I work begins closing, my job will get busier untill they tell me goodbye....so, right now my team is crazy busy!!!


I got my car back yesterday!!! I never realized how much I love my Civic! I was so happy to drive it again!! No charge and it runs like new!! Yay!

Anyone else playing Pokemon Go??  I cannot understand why all of the sudden there are Diglett's and Cubone's everywhere!?!? On Easter there were eggs and bunnies but I can't figure out what the connection is with these guys all of the sudden?!?! If you are a walker you would love Pokemon Go! You walk and hatch eggs and catch fun little critters along the way! HA!



My "humbirds" are back!!!!!!  I had my first hummingbird today!!! YIPPEE!!! Did you notice I said "my humbirds" - LOL!!!  I took this picture as I was pulling out of my parking lot this morning! The hummingbird was hanging around my Fuscia plant but you can hardly see him in this picture. I will be sure to get better photos soon!!!


I am back trying to lost weight again! I am so sick of this struggle and I was just going to ignore it....but I just keep gaining if I pay no attention so it is definitely time!  I am back on Nutrisystem and I will keep you posted as to my progress! Here is breakfast - a yummy blueberry muffin! It kept me full all morning...well, that muffin and an apple. 


I do Nutrisystem and then supplement in fresh veggies and fruit from Aldi's. If nothing else; the food tastes really good, keeps you full a long time (although portions are controlled) and is super convenient (prep is crazy quick and easy). Another thing I like it is can be stored anywhere! Does not take up any refrigerator or freezer space!

If anyone has every thought about it and wants to give Nutrisystem a try...I have a link to save you 40%!

40% Off!!

 That is all of the randomosity I have to give you today...

I have a lot coming up...work trips and personal so things should stay pretty busy around here for awhile.

Hugs to you all - I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

Do you struggle to gain or lose weight? Have you always or is it a recent struggle?  What do you do to lose or control your weight? Do you put out feeders for the birds in the summer? Any Pokemon Goers out there?!?!

21 comments:

  1. I've never played pokemon.
    I also need to do something about my weight. I have gained way too much and I need to get my butt in gear and start losing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Ann - you and me both! I keep saying that and then go home and eat ice cream every night! UGH! I need to find the motivation train! HA! Have a great weekend! HUGS

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    My boys both do Pokemon Go. I will ask them how it is going. They have so much fun on our walks as well looking for Pokemon.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! That is so cool, I can;t wait to hear if they are see Digglets everywhere too! It has been days now! I am sick of finding them! I need fish! HA HA! Have a great weekend! Annster's Domain

      Delete
  3. Yes, the struggle is real with losing weight. I know what I should do (eat less and move more), but I am having a hard time convincing my head. We feed the hummingbirds, but stop putting out seed for the other birds in the early spring. Why? Because bears like the bird seed and we don't want them on our porch. Nope, to Pokémon Goers. I don't have a clue to what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am right there with you - I keep saying it but doing nothing to start moving in the right direction...UGH! Smart move on keeping the bears away! Have a great weekend Robin! HUGS

      Delete
  4. In Canada I watched humming birds for ages. They are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally obsessed with mine! I agree Andrew! Hugs

      Delete
  5. We feed the hummingbirds year around. We don't have many in the winter, but in the summer there are tons. I love watching them.

    Good luck on your diet. I think I've tried that before many years ago. Now I just watch what I eat and it works better. I think it's because I quit using the word diet.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will give that a shot - anything has to work better than what I am doing (or not doing) now! HA! Have a fantastic weekend Sandee!

      Delete
  6. I don't feed birds but do enjoy seeing them. I have always struggled with my weight. Yo Yo dieting. Up and down. I do best on low/no carbs but miss my pasta. Sigh. I've never played Pokeman. Wishing you great success on your diet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me Terri!!! I love my pasta! Any kind of pasta!!! Thanks for the wishes! Hugs

      Delete
  7. Never did the Pokeman deal. Sucks about your work and I might be facing the same deal. Basically, the Board of Supervisors of San Francisco is trying to shut down Juvenile Hall and I teach inside the school there. I won't lose my job, just transferred to another school but it is stressful.

    Hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always stressful to not be in charge of your future direction but that is fantastic that they will assign you somewhere else and you don't have to interview or hunt. Good luck with your work deal too! Have a fantastic weekend Patrick! HUGS

      Delete
  8. I am middle age now, and am finding that I cannot eat like I used to!
    I did WW for several months to get back to a healthy weight.
    Now I am trying to keep it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also middle age - it is time to eat less without a doubt!!! Good luck with your maintenance!!! HUGS Billie Jo

      Delete
  9. My daughters did Pokémon Go when it first came out, but they lost interest fairly wuickly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason; I am re-obsessed! HA HA! Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  10. I do not do Pokemon Go. I feed the birds but not in the summer. Most of my life I have had a weight problem. I was on Nutrisystem years ago and lost weight but most of it came back on when I stopped. I no longer am concerned about my weight because no matter what I do me not being what most say should be my ideal weight just won't stay with me. I feel great and thankfully I am in good health so no more dieting for me. I wish you all the best in losing the weight you want to lose. Glad you have your car back. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mags! I need to adopt that attitude but sadly my weight is definitely causing me health issues. I love food though! HA!

      Delete
  11. I fell off my diet again. I don't want to spend my whole life on a diet. I wish I could just be naturally thin lol

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...