Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme

Today I am joining in with Toni for her..



1. What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on?
I love Survivor!!! I have always wanted to be on it!!!  Now that I am getting older and things on my body are falling apart; it is probably a good idea to end that dream! I will end up dead on that island!!! HA!

2. What is your favorite scent? 
I love Love's Baby Soft perfume!! It reminds my of middle and high school! It will always be a favorite scent!!!

3. What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? 
Aruba Aruba Aruba!!!

4. What is your favorite fruit? 
I enjoy banana's everyday but my very favorite fruit that is readily attainable would be an apple!!! My ACTUAL favorite fruit is a gooseberry! I had some in Aruba and they are fantastic! They are the size and shape of a cherry tomato and they taste like a kiwi!!! YUMMY!!!


Happy Tuesday!!!!


14 comments:

  1. Fun answers! I've never had, nor seen, a gooseberry! Now I am curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! They7 are supposed outlawed in the US because they are considered a non-native plant and they grow like weeds...that is what the lady in Aruba said at least. HA!

      Delete
  2. We are big Jeopardy fans here and I am a cantaloupe lover but it has to be the Athena Cantaloupes that are big and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jeopardy too!!!! I have never heard of an Athena cantaloupe...I will be doing some fruit research later today :-) Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of reality shows so I wouldn't want to be on any of them. There were some pretty good games shows back in the day though.
    I think bananas would be my favorite fruit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good banana also Ann! Have a fantastic weekend! HUGS!

      Delete
  4. Aruba sounds fantastic!
    I had Love's Baby Soft too! I loved it at the time. I haven't smelled it in so long! :( Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a fantastic week also Lori!

      Delete
  5. Great answers. I wouldn't want to be on any TV show I'm way to camera shy.

    Cape gooseberry look and taste very different from the gooseberries you get in the UK which are green and veiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh...do they taste the same?? ...if so, I love them both!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL! Scary place in my head - right Margaret?!?!?! HA HA

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...