Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday!!!


I will  be joining in with Rebbeca Jo for her celebration of everything we have to be thankful for in our lives!!!

Let's do this...

I am thankful to have my own car back! It is little and cozy and I love it more than I even realized. I hopped in after I got to the dealership and it felt so comfortable!!! I love my little Civic! I also love that the repairs were covered under warranty!


I am thankful for an amazing cat sitter! I use her a lot and she is so great! She makes me feel okay about having to leave my furry babies since they are so well cared for by her. They love her too! No matter when I have to leave she is available to help me out! She feeds my sweeties every holiday too!   I have two business trips coming up and I contacted her with very short notice and she is available and ready to help! I could not function without her!!! 


On that same note....I am thankful for my cameras in my and around my condo! I never have to worry what is going in and I can check in 24/7! Technology has made life wonderful from my perspective!!! But from a child's perspective it would suck! No more parties when your parents are away since they can see everything that is going on now...HA HA!

 I am thankful for coffee!! I swear I could not get up and start a day without it!!!


I am thankful for my family and for all of you!!! I love that I have so many wonderful people in my life that I care for and about and they feel the same way about me!


I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and enjoy that upcoming weekend!!

HUGS TO YOU ALL!


What are you thankful for? Do you feel grateful often?

28 comments:

  1. Much to be thankful for. Coffee first and having your car back rocks.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed completely Sandee! HUGS - have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Thank YOU for this wonderful post and your great spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw - that is such a sweet comment Cloudia! Have a fantastic weekend! HUGS

      Delete
  3. We need a good dependable person to watch our dogs so we can leave our home again for a vacay... we keep resigning to the fact we'll never get to go on vacation again. I always say, that's OK, I'd rather have my dogs :)
    Your car is like home - so definitely home sweet home when you get it back & YESSS for warranty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you lived near me - I would highly recommend Leah! She truly is AMAZING and I do not worry at all! For work I traveled over two years (four out of seven days a week) and she was amazing with my furry babies! I don't even think they missed me! I hope you find someone soon! You deserve a little vacation too! HUGS!

      Delete
  4. My Thankful Thursday post has posted. I sure enjoyed yours! We have a great cat -sitter too and are using her twice coming up in May and June. Have a great Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri! I hope you enjoy your weekend with Joe as well! HUGS!

      Delete
  5. Coffee would make my list of things to be thankful for too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need it everyday NO MATTER WHAT Ann! HA HA! HUGS TO YOU~

      Delete
  6. I'm glad your lovable Civic is back up and running - at no charge!
    Good pet sitters are golden, hang on to yours! And yes, I'm glad that all this security technology wasn't around when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Abby!?!? Things would have been so different for our generation! HA! Thanks for the kind words!!! Have a fantastic week!

      Delete
  7. What a basket-full of blessings! Although I've no cats, no security systems - even a Civic, you've made me smile. BTW, after your post about daily supplements I went out today and bought a BIG bottle of Biotin. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Biotin Let me know what you think!! It may take a month or so but it really works for me! Have a fantastic day - happy to make you smile! HUGS

      Delete
  8. That's a nice uplifting way to finish the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew - I agree! Have a great week!

      Delete
  9. I have MANY things for which I am thankful, including having you stop by my blog and leaving a comment:) FAMILY is what I'm most thankful for...my husband, son, and 2 GRAND grandkids:) But if I listed everything I'd be here for awhile!!!! Now I'm off to look at more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Cheri! Likewise - I am very grateful to have met you and can not wait to get to know you better! Hugs!

      Delete
  10. This is a great list and having a good pet sitter is so important when you have to leave your fur babies at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! I hope you have a fantastic week!!!

      Delete
  11. I enjoyed your list. Having a good pet sitter is a huge blessing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is Ann. I hope you have a fantastic week! HUGS

      Delete
  12. Enjoyed reading your list this morning over coffee! I love your coffee graphic and the friends one. You are blessed to have a good cat sitter. Happy to hear you have your car back!

    Yesterday and today, I am thankful that the allergy related headache has greatly reduced its hold on my head and sinuses.

    Enjoy your Friday and the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that you are feeling better Robin! Allergies and headaches are the worst! Have a fantastic week - HUGS!

      Delete
  13. Feeling confident about leaving your fur babies is so important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Wendy!! I love my Leah!!! Hugs to you and have a great week

      Delete
  14. I have always been fortunate with great cat sitters, ranging from neighbours to friends to landlord. Very important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is everything to be able to leave and not worry! I totally agree! Glad you have great people too! HUGS! Have a great day Mara!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...