Tuesday, May 14, 2019

It Was a Pink Mother's Day

Hi everyone!!! After a week of travel for work; the weekend rocked!!

I drove out to Columbus, OH on Saturday for the Pink Concert with my sister and niece and then went to see my Mom for Mother's Day on Sunday!!!

If you have not seen Pink perform in person; you should definitely go. She is simply amazing!! I love her even more after her concert. My niece is obsessed with Taylor Swift and she said that Pink is a better performer - my sister and I almost fell over! HA!

Our picture after my niece got her concert shirt!



And another pre-concert selfie!


One more...we had so much fun together!!!!


This girl, Julia Michael's, opened for Pink.   She was really good too.




And then the amazing Pink took the stage!!


She did not stop the entire concert!!


Such a cool show!!


She flew all over the stadium. She flew above us and twirled in front of us - and she sang the entire time!!! Never once got out of breath!!




At the end of the show; she introduces the cast of dancers and acrobats one at a time. After she went through all the names; she introduced Willow - her daughter. Willow ran on stage and did a bunch of cartwheels across the stage, then hugged her mother and ran off. Soooo cute!!! This is Willow in the white outfit below...


It was a great time and then I spent the night and we all drove to my parents house to spend the day with them for Mothers Day!

I am blessed to still have my mother and I could not love her more! There is no one I would rather hang out with - especially on Mothers Day!

I got lucky and got the best Mom ever!! HA!

I hope all of you mothers (fur animals included-anyone that nurtures and keeps another being alive) had a fantastic Mothers Day!!

Hugs to you all!!



32 comments:

  1. You are lucky Ann. Not all of us can say that about our moms.
    So glad you all enjoyed this concert. How fun for you all.
    I love Pink but I won't go see her in concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you not go see her in concert? It was really worth it...best concert ever! And, she cuts out all the curse words in her songs...she was SO awesome Margaret. If you like her; you would love her concert! I am very blessed with the mother God gave me! She is my rock and my biggest supporter! Hugs to you Margaret!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was honestly the best I have ever been to! have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had the best Mother's Day ever. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee - it was great! I hope you have a great week also! HUGS

      Delete
  4. It always makes me sad when someone mentions they didn't have a good mom relationship. I feel so very blessed, even though I lost her when she was only 65. Your weekend sounds like it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you lost your Mom so young...i definitely feel very blessed! The weekend was awesome! have a great week Terri!

      Delete
  5. Glad you have a wonderful mothers day week end. I have seen Pink on TV and she is a great performer.. sounds like a lot of fun. glad you got a laugh out of my SanVanna performance. thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did a fabulous job and the photo of the "open range" would have been perfection..HA! Next time!!! Have a great day - HUGS Sandra

      Delete
  6. Wow, what a great time you had. I'm so happy that you got to see Pink. Also nice that you got to be with your mom for Mother's Day. I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! It was a fantastic weekend and I always love a good weekend full of family! Have a great week! HUGS

      Delete
  7. Looks like it was a great show! Glad you had such a nice time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy - it was fantastic! Hope things are well - have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  8. I don't take much notice now of pop stars at my age but even I am very impressed by Pink. She has performed here many times and is very popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - there are very few psople I pay to see...but she is definitely one! So talented and entertaining!! And very humble and gracious!!! hope you have a fantastic week Andrew!

      Delete
  9. I guess I kind of live under a rock. I've never even heard of Pink...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You need to look her up! She has a lot of songs about being a strong female and she has struggled but is an amazing person inside and out! Love her so much! You would definitely like her! Google her appearance on Ellen....Have a great day!

      Delete
  10. It looks like you had an incredible weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Robin - it was very nice and full of family! I hope you have a great week - thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

      Delete
  11. I LOVE Pink! I haven't ever seen her perform live, but daughter did and she taped a bit. She said it was fantastic and it looked fantastic! She's such a good artist - she can definitely sing live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is unreal! I was amazed that she sang while she was flipping in mid air across the arena! Crazy talented and so fit!!! WOW! If you ever get the chance...get tickets. You don't even have to get close seats...we were far back and saw everything!!! Have a great day Sharon!

      Delete
  12. Very nice. It looks like such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was Patrick! Thanks for stopping by - have a great week! HUGS

      Delete
  13. Well I do think you had the perfect weekend. And Pink certainly would make anyone happy with her inspiring songs and magnetic stage presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was exactly as you said - I was super impressed!!! Have a fantastic week - thanks for stopping by Mary!!!

      Delete
  14. I've heard Pink concerts are great if you like the acrobatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phenomenal!!! She is simply amazing and she is singing the WHOLE TIME! You would love her Julie! How are?!? Hope everything is good - have not seen you post for a while...HUGS

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. SOOOO much fun! I would definitely pay to see her again and again!!! Have a great week - thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. So much fun Carla! I hope you have a great week! HUGS

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...