Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Medley

Happy Wednesday!!!

 I am joining with Terri for her Wednesday Medley! If you want to join in; stop by her blog HERE.

NATIONAL ROAD TRIP DAY – Friday Before Memorial Day

National Road Trip Day - Friday Before Memorial Day



1.  Have you ever done a spur-of-the-moment road trip?   I love road trips! I don't really have time to take spur-of-the-moment road trips now since I travel to see family every weekend. Maybe; I take road trips every weekend! HA! I travel to Columbus, Harrisburg or Malvern just about every weekend!
2.  If time and money wasn't an issue, what roads would you choose to travel and how long would you be gone?  Oh wow! I would get an RV and drive along every coast possible! My dream is live in an RV and just go from beach to beach until I hit the entire continent and then do the same on other continents!!!
3.  When you go on a long road trip, what snacks and beverages do you take?  Do you pack a picnic? Does the back seat turn into a nest?  I am a big fruit person! I also love cut up veggies - this stops me from buying crap snacks when I stop for gas! I really need to drop this extra weight!


4.  Please tell us about something interesting or strange you have seen on the side of the road. I saw a bear! A BIG  bear! Just laying by the roadside in the grass...kind of weird and kind of scary! I did not stop because I was afraid he may just be sleeping and that would not have ended well. The picture below is not mine but it gives you the idea...

5.  Who does the driving when you head out in the car? There is only me so unless I were to take the time to teach one of the cats to drive; I am the driver all the time! HA! Do you stop in the rest areas along our Interstate highways when you have to use the facilities, or do you choose a fast-food restaurant or gas station instead?  I have special gas stations that I stop at. I know where the cheapest gas is and where the cleanest potties are! One of the bonuses to traveling the same routes over and over! HA!  
  
6.  Please share something with us about your week so far. I am over this week and so ready for the weekend!!!! This is my birthday week - my birthday is three days away! Yippee! Yes, I was born on May 25th so we celebrate my birthday every year with a holiday - yes, apparently I am that special! :-)

25 comments:

  1. Happy PRE-birthday, Ann! I, too, would adore tooling around in an RV … were someone else driving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun, right?!?! I will drive us any day!!! HA HA

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday...is it going to be spent on a road trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Tabor! My entire family will celebrate at my parents house!

      Delete
  3. Fun post! I need to jump on the Wednesday medley next time!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun post - you should join in!!!! Have a great day Lisa!

      Delete
  4. I could just picture you in the passenger seat and your kitty driving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely raise a few eyebrows on the road right?!?! HA!

      Delete
  5. An RV, and all your cats can go along! Happy almost birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Ann,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    In my younger years I took lots of road trips. Now not so much.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blessed Birthday to you. I would love to get a tour bus and just drive around the country for a year. That would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you are welcome to come along if I ever do it! LOL! At least via pictures on my blog...fingers crossed. First I have to find someone to pay my way through life so I can stop working - HA HA! Dream on....have a great week!!!

      Delete
  8. You ARE that special!! Thanks for joining the Medley and for the fun answer to #5. Our cats HATE being in the car. Healthy snacks are the best but we always end up with salty and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you Terri! Lord knows I sneak some chocolate in there whenever possible! HA HA! Have a great day!

      Delete
  9. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm
    attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, happy early birthday! I'm a May baby as well. I share my birthday with Mother's Day once in a while. What a fun post to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Happy birthday late Robin!! Gemini's are the best! HA! Have a great day!

      Delete
  11. I enjoyed your answers. Happy Birthday to you!! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us. email us at (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...