Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Five Current Favorites!!!

TGIF...Yippee or whoopie as my late Grandma would say!!! I am soooo happy it is almost the weekend!

Today I am sharing with you my current five favorite things!!!! PS - I am getting nothing for these endorsements...these really are just my favorite things.

One:  I got these cameras on Deals and Steals before I started traveling and they are awesome!!! When I purchased these it was two for $60. I have decided I need one more so I went to price them and they are $80 each! I got a serious deal!  Here is the link to purchase on Amazon. If you are looking for a camera, these are awesome! It is clear video, real time to your phone; audio also, you can talk to the room from your phone (a fun way to freak out friends and family) and record video. I cannot even begin to explain the peace of mind I get from these. Oh, and cloud storage of your video is free...there is no additional cost after purchasing the camera. I promise you will love these. They come in black or white. You can purchase HERE.




Two:  A blogging friend, Kelly at Kelly's Korner, suggested these and I am so happy she did!


I ran out to my local Aldi's and got a few!!! It is just like the Anthropologie Capri Blue Volcano candle (exact scent too)...only it is $7.99!!! WHAT?!?!?! Yup, run out to Aldi's and get yourself one!!! It is now one of my favorites! I love the blue ones - they are in the holiday section of Aldi's. There are three different scents!



Three: Now that winter is here I have to share my absolute favorite lip balm! Burt's Bees is my go to in the winter! It protects and heals...I could not brave winter in Pittsburgh without it! I buy the one with peppermint because I love the cooling feeling of the mint in the winter! Here is the link for purchase at Target for $3.29!  Ahhhhhh...



Four:  This stuff is amazing! It is from Himalyan Institute and it is called Neti Stik. In the winter if you are stuffy this thing clears you right up! You use it like a vicks inhaler! Amazing! I get it at my local store called Sunny Bridge but I found this link to purchase right from the company directly for $4.95.  I will use this link in the future! HA!

Five:  Lastly....now that I am trying to lose this extra weight AGAIN...I find that sugar-free gum really helps with that need to chew and feel satisfied so I am again chewing gun. This Project 7 is my favorite!!! You will find it at Target (at the checkouts) and they have the greatest flavors! It does not keep it's flavor for a really long time but I just chew it for the sweetness and then discard it anyway! You can't beat the flavors!!!



I hope someone finds a new favorite from my list!!! I am headed out to catch up on everyone else's blogs!

Any favorite products that you rely on to get you through the Winter? Ever try any of the above products? Do you have or want cameras in or around your home? Ever hear about a great deal from a fellow blogger?? I do all the time! I guess I picked really good bloggy friends!!!!!! Hugs to you all and HAPPY WEEKEND!

9 comments:

  1. It is always fun to read these recommendation/review blogs! I usually find something that I love too! Thanks for taking the time to include the links!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Terri! I am thrilled about the candle!!! Just bummed I could not include a link since you have to go in person to Aldo’s!!! Have a great weekend!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is the best! I love that they have colored ones too for summer!!!! Ha!

      Delete
  3. Whoopie, thanks for sharing :)
    You got a DEAL on those cameras. We just got a Ring doorbell.
    Love me some Burt's Bees lip balm, too! Couldn't do winter without it. I use the Miracle Salve too for running and bicycling in winter.
    Never heard of Neti Stik, but might have to check that stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like your ring! I would love one of those especially when you can talk to the person at the door and then open it for them!!! Love that!

      Delete
  4. I w heard the candles from Anthropologie are pretty amazing but I’m dying to visit the store for alllll the things! Lol
    That camera is a steal for sure! I’ve been toying with getting another cam to spy on the dogs but haven’t taken the plunge yet.

    Hope you’re having a great week hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! You definitely need to hit up Aldi's for the candle - it is amazing!!! You will love the camera if you are on the fence!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...