Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday Favorites / Five on Friday

Hi ya'll!!! Welcome to my blog! I am so happy to write this post today!!

Here it is...Friday again!

Yippee!!! 

Friday this week means that I am off work for the rest of the year!!! What?!?!? Yup!!! You read that right...the rest of the year!!! Wowsa - I am so thankful for this MUCH NEEDED break! I will not return to work until after the new year! Yippee me!

I am starting out my off time right by heading to Aruba for a long awaited vacation with MYSELF!!! Yes, you read that right too! Myself! I will be traveling alone and I am sooo happy about it! I take a family vacation every year and that is always awesome and I took a Hawaii vacation this year with my Mom and that was awesome! But now, I am truly looking forward to having no one to answer to except me!! I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want!! SO EXCITING!!! Then I will return home and spend Christmas eve and day with my family!

If you are a robber and are reading this and thinking..."yippee"...don't try it! Or, I guess you could it just wont end well for you! HA!


I have a cat sitter/house sitter, I live in a secured condo building on the second floor and I have cameras! So, try it! LOL! Also, I have the worlds best neighbors and I am sure they will stop you if if the cats, cat sitter or cameras don't. Just one of the bonuses of owning a condo I suppose!

So, onto my five this week!!!

Here are my five top things I will be doing in Aruba next week...

I have booked this half day Jeep Safari tour. The tour company website says "Ideal for those who want to discover the wild side of the island without spending a full day on tour. Be your own driver in a 4X4 Jeep that will show you some of the most beautiful sights on the island. Fantastic guides will keep you entertained all the way in this off-road adventure."


Next I booked this Beach Hopping / Snorkling Tour.  The company website says A new snorkeling adventure with an  open air bus. Visiting the hidden secret Mangel Halto for a snorkeling stop, afterwards moving towards the famous Baby Beach for another snorkeling stop.


Then I booked this Snorkel Adventure with a different company. The website says See Aruba from a new perspective, aboard the spacious Palm Pleasure, a 70-foot-long and 40-foot-wide catamaran. You'll get treated to 3 snorkel stops, open bar, lunch and beautiful views.





Another thing I cannot wait to do is attend this Aruba Fashion Week!! It just happens to be there during my stay so I am planning to definitely check it out!!

And lastly, I will do more of this next activity than anything else!! I am planning to RUN to my favorite local beach and run to set myself up at my favorite little pagoda!!! Fingers crossed - it is still there and waiting for my arrival...Arashi Beach here I come!!! Oh how I have missed you Aruba!


I promise to blog about the adventures as much as possible so that it will almost be like you are there with me! Happy Holidays to you all! I am so very grateful for each and every one of you that takes time out of your day to read my blog and show interest in my life! Hugs to you all!!!!

I will also spend my time on the beaches reading your blogs so please keep posting I need all the reading material I can get!!!!



17 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am so jealous of all your time off! That's one of the down sides of my new job, but I guess it's all about trade offs. Anyway, your plans for Aruba sound wonderful. I hope you have a great time and it's all you hope it will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy! I am praying for the vacation of a lifetime1! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. We rented a car and drove the length and width of the island. (so small it's easy to do)
    The only issue we had were the goats. Goats just roaming everywhere. We stopped because there was a goat in the street. It wouldn't move. The friend I was with got out of the car to shoo the goat away. All we ended up doing is meeting a friendly goat who made us laugh our asses off and when it finally decided to move, we slowly drove away. Enjoy your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! I can't wait! I went last year and never saw a goat...that weird! I'll be on the lookout this year - HA!!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Have the time of your life! you need a rest after all that cookie and candy making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I am so excited!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - I will!!! Have a great weekend!!!

      Delete
  5. You are going to have some FUN!! I can't wait to see photos!! Take lots for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will Terri! Have a great weekend and keep posting~I will need lots of beach reading!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh beautiful! Lucky you to get such a long vacation in such a gorgeous spot of the world. Have fun! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nonnie! I will! Have a great weekend - HUGS

      Delete
  7. Bon voyage! Sounds like such fun, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! So excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Have a fabulous time away!! I’m so envious of you right now :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...