Monday, December 10, 2018

Weekend Recap-Breakfast with Santa

Happy monday ya'll!!!

As of this morning when I left for work, the dishwasher appears to be running! YEA!!! Maybe this new Bosch will work out - yippee!!!

Saturday morning I volunteered at Breakfast with Santa for work! Every year they have a breakfast with Santa for employees and the proceeds benefit United Way! It only costs $15 a person and they breakfast, gifts and a picture with Santa. It is always awesome and I volunteer since I have no little kids to take!

If you saw my Halloween Party post HERE...you will recgonize a lot of this...we leave a lot of the decorations up from Halloween and the Breakfast with Santa theme is the same...so here it is ...Star Wars!!!

This is the building entryway...


The hallway...

Another hallway...

There are a ton of cute crafts for the kids to complete for free. This is a sand necklace and there were about six others to choose also.

Food galore...cupcakes, scones, donuts as well as bacon, eggs and hash browns!!!

There were over 50 donated baskets they were raffling off...that was my job at the breakfast...to sell raffle tickets.

 Another view of the baskets...

Just like for Halloween we did the pumpkin decorating...we decorate Gingerbread houses for Breakfast with Santa. That is mine on the right...right next to the Millennium Falcon star ship!!!  I had no chance! LOL!!!

Chewbacca was there...

And Santa of course!!!!!!

My friend Kathy got a pic with Chewy!!! HA HA

Santa and Mrs. Clause in the photo area!!!

Here is a close up of the cookies...sooo cool!!!

Oh, and C3PO made it!!!

A little Chewy and a Storm-trooper...

It was a great day and the kids were all so super adorable!!! Thanks to work for another great event~~~~


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was Julie! I finally got a volunteer job where i could sit the whole time - I will sell tickets anyday! HA!

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun and I think your gingerbread house is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you Cathy! I loved how it turned out - I followed the picture on the box to a "T"!! HA! I cannot imagine how much work was put into the star ship! LOL! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. What a great thing to do!! And I LOVE bidding on baskets like that! Hope everyone won the one they really wanted! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun to do!!! And I have an update...they just contacted me that I won...yippee! I will let you know in a future blog post which one! Maybe one more lottery ticket...

      Delete
  4. That looks like fun. So cool that you won another gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Natalie!??! I was shocked!! Not sure how to use what I won though!! HA! I hope you have a great week!!!

      Delete
  5. Very nice. Looks like a super cool time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is pretty awesome - I feel blessed that my company does it every year and it is so fun to watch all the kids!

      Delete
  6. As "Christmas approached, the town became gorgeous".
    Christmas song flows, and a roadside tree is displayed with gorgeous neon.
    I am excited just to walk the town. "
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks like a great event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Abby! It seems like it gets better every year. I wish I had a little one to take though...seeing their faces with Santa is priceless!

      Delete
  8. What a fun party. The decorations look great and those donated baskets are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! That is what I thought! I am not sure who puts that all together but they do such an awesome job! It had to be a ton of work getting all those donations!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. It really is a great time - especially for employees with little kids! So much fun for the kids! Have a great day Sarita!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...