Friday, December 7, 2018

Dishwasher #2-Bosch

Happy weekend everyone!!! I am hoping this is the last of my dishwasher posts!!!!

After going to Lowe’s in person and actually sobbing in front of the manager, literally...they felt really bad and immediately said they would swap it out with a new dishwasher. They showed me a few different ones to choose that were not GE and I selected the Bosch ( The manager said they have the least amount of repairs).  They are swapping it out for me at no cost!

That happened today!  The plumber was Matt Brown and he was fantastic!!!! Here is the old one in the hallway after it was removed...may I never see another GE appliance EVER!!!!



And this is the new Bosch going in! Fingers crossed this will run for many years!!!!

Here is another picture of it going in! Thanks to Lowe’s for finally stepping up and rectifying the situation of my GE lemon!!!!


Yeah!!!!!

 Right after the plumber left I got a call that I won a gift basket for a raffle entered at Eat n Park! Hopefully  this signifies my luck is changing… Fingers crossed!  

I ran down to pick it up at the restaurant right away!!! Soooo excited!!!  Here’s what I won...

I won the Italian Basket!! It had Sarris chocolate pretzels, Ghiradelli chocolates, $25 Olive Garden gift card, wine glasses, bottle of wine, wine bottle stopper, pasta, sauce! Pitzelles and olive oil!!!! Wow! So cool!!!




Yummy!!!!!! Thanks again Eat n Park!!! I don’t drink so my family will be getting the glasses and wine!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!


Anyone else recently win a raffle? Are you lucky? Or not? 




15 comments:

  1. I haven't been to an event with a raffle in a couple of years. It is so much fun to win an item you really want! How great that Lowe's stepped up to make your nightmare go away! Maybe you should buy a lotto ticket this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the lotto ticket Terri and I did not win :-(
      That's okay - with this nightmare gone - my dreams have come true!!!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Yeah things are looking up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Julie! Never thought I would so excited about a dishwasher - or simply a dishwasher that runs! It's the little things!

      Delete
  3. Oh, man, I sure hope your appliance nightmare is over! And good on Lowe's for doing the right thing.
    Congrats on the win! We recently won that gift basket from the husband's work. Still have he bacon cocoa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby~~~I keep hearing about the bacon cocoa!!! I hope you are planning an "experience post" when you drink it! I am dying to hear how it is - if it is anything like chocolate covered bacon...you will love it!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm going to have to replace my dishwasher one of these days (it's 25 years old!) and the Bosch is the one on the top of my wish list. I like the features and I love how quiet they are supposed to be.
    Congrats on the basket win! I have won a few over the years, but not recently. The most embarrassing was at a cancer fundraiser for a friend. Tons of tickets were sold but they kept drawing mine. I came home with 10 baskets out of the 100 or so they had...and I actually won a couple more but told them to draw again. It was ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Stacy! I would love to have that luck!! I entered a raffle at work and bought a scratch off and neither won so I think my luck has run out but I am SO okay with that!! I am happy with my gift basket and so grateful for the dishwasher!!!

      Delete
  5. So glad things worked out Ann. Quite a frustrating experience. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Yes, it has been awful but thinks are turning around...I think!!! Happy holidays to you as well!!

      Delete
  6. Wow … congratulations, Ann!!! So glad to hear Lowe's stepped up and did the right thing. We've had our own challenges with our Maytag washer/dryer this year, but Lowe's wasn't as accommodating. My SIL has had a Bosch now for 3-4 years and loves it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear your frustrations at Lowe's as well!!! It is awful when people take corporate greed into account instead of just standing in your shoes and deciding to do what is right! I highly suggest heading down to your Lowe's and just crying...worked for me! So honestly I had to get to the point where I broke down in the middle of the store for anyone to listen...ugh! Good luck to you! So far...the Bosch is awesome!!! It runs!

      Delete
  7. I am so happy you got this finally settled Ann! I have a Bosch and I LOVE it. so quiet and thankfully that little red light that shines on the floor is there or I'd never know it was on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Margaret!!! It is such a relief I cannot even explain it!!!!! I love that red light...LOL!!!! I agree - the first time I turned it on, I had no clue it was running!! And I love the stainless steel inside shell!!! Awesome! Have a great day!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...