I finally made it on a 20 mile bike ride today after work...alone but it is all good. Look at this view...simply God's Awesome handiwork!
Saw Marky tonight after Mitchell's Corner meeting and got a sweet kiss goodnight...love that man!
Off to bed....
Happy hump day to all tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by! I am a Pittsburgh girl - born and raised! I blog about my city, travel, weight loss, recovery, family, and life in general! I love the Steelers, coffee and my cats! I took a crappy job shutdown and turned it into a positive mid-life pivot - I am now attending nursing school - set to graduate in December 2022!!! Please make sure to comment and let me know you were here...I love making new friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ICU Nurse it is
Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...
-
Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far!!! Today is going to be a very random life post! HA! I made a purchase l...
-
Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...
-
Happy Monday morning everyone! I am going to be half asleep at work today due to the time change and weekend activity. I drove to Columb...

So pretty! What kind of bike do you have? I'm using Jessica's old bike just an old Wal Mart special. want to get a road bike though.
ReplyDelete