Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Image result for knit by god's hand thankful
I am joining the adorable Rebecca Jo at Knit By God's Hands this week for her Thankful Thursday!
 
This week I am Thankful For:
 
...All of you wonderful bloggers!!!  Over the past years the blogging community has given me so many tips and tricks on things to eat, use and buy! I was thinking today about my love of Seche Vite and I found it through a fellow blogger! Also, this week I got the cutest top ever and I ordered it after I saw it on someone elses blog. I wish I could remember whom to give the credit to, but sadly I cannot. It is this shirt though- the white one with the cactus!
 

 
... My job! I am in the middle of transitioning from traveling to working in the office again so it is definitely an adjustment but I am very grateful to work for a good company that takes care of it's employees!!!

...My recovery - both from alcohol and smoking! I am 21 years sober and 10 years smoke free!! What a great life it can be if we choose recovery!
 
My health! I have a few parts that are wearing out now that I am 50 but I am happy to be fairly healthy and able to get better and better each day I take care of myself and treat my body like the temple God intended it to be!

Thanks Rebecca Jo for helping me reflect! I think it is so very important to reflect EVERYDAY And be grateful for what we have rather than dwelling on what we have not!  I hope you all have a great and grateful Thursday!
 
Have you ever gotten a recommendation from another blogger? Do you like expensive name brands or reasonable knock offs?




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with me today!!!
    I love that shirt. I'm picky about off the shoulder looks, but that one is adorable!!!
    Congrats on all the years of kicking habits & making healthier decisions!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! I love a good Thankful Thursday!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely basket of blessings, Ann! I've been smoke-free 5-1/2 years now; but (unfortunately) there's rarely a day that goes by that I don't crave "just one."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Really?!?! I have been surprised that I don't even like the smell anymore. I honestly have very rarely even thought about having one. Have a great night!

      Delete
  3. Way to go on your road to recovery. You should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw - thanks Debby!!! It has been a great ride so far! Life is so much better now!

      Delete
  4. Great thankful post. Love that shirt. And congrats on all your years of recovery. That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cathy! It was an awesome find - it fits so cute!!!! Recovery has been fantastic so far! Hugs and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm cheap I'm not paying for a fancy label lol

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...