Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thinking Out Loud Thursday

I am joining Penny for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!!

Here we go!

Does anyone else think there are too many days in the work week? It does not seem fair that we work 5 and are only off two! Maybe we need to shift this to work 4 and off three??? Just a thought!! It would work way better for me! Now that I am working back in an office, by Thursday my poor brain in exhausted - HA HA!

I am currently reading this book! It is great so far - Bill Gates said it is one of the most important books he has ever read-that is good enough for me!


I am currently at lunch at work eating this...food from my very favorite restaurant - Thai Foon in Robinson! It is a hop, skip and jump away from my office now and it is so yummy! I am happy I can get it whenever I want now since traveling is done for a while! Pictured is the House Fried Rice but I also love the Panang Curry Shrimp - it is to die for!!!


Happy Thursday! Thanks to Penny for hosting! If you want to join in you can add your link Here!

Have  a blessed and exciting day!

Any restaurant favorites? How about food favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann. Thanks for the follow! I see from your sports loyalties that you must live in western PA. I live near Lancaster. We come out to Pittsburgh at least once/year to watch the Pirates, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Great to meet you! I have a sister in Camp Hill and we go to Lancaster all the time for antiquing, etc.!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...