Monday, June 18, 2018

Summer Plans or 2018 Plans!!

I am linking up with Sarah @ The Blended Blog for Summer Link up!

This weeks link up is Summer Plans!!! I am going with remainder of 2018 plans because I am so excited about what is to come!!!

I will be hanging with my family here in the summer for a full glorious week of family vacation. We have vacationed here almost every year since I was about 7 years old...


And, of course, at this lake every chance I get during the summer months...


Then it is off to see a best friend of mine in Lihue for a week in the Fall...


And finally, right before the Christmas holidays begin I will travel for a relaxing week in Aruba...I think this is going to be my yearly splurge...


I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for 2018!!

I hope you all have some exciting plans as well!! Cant wait to link up and find out more new places to g visit and meet new friends!!!

Have you ever been to Lihue? What about Stone Harbor, NJ? How about Aruba?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some great plans for 2018! I have never been to any of those places. Funny because I am a NJ girl, lol! I've lived in FL since I was a kid though so I really am a NJ girl by birth only. Aruba sounds fabulous!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellyann! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I am really excited for the rest of the year! I normally never travel but with all of my work travel the past year, I can use my points for some pretty awesome travel!

      Delete
  2. sounds perfect!

    https://henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I am now following you-great post on the kids selling!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like some great trips ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Yes, I am really excited for all my travel but next year is bound to be bummer as it will not compare! LOL!!!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...