Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I'm back!!!

Hi guys! I have soooo missed all of you!

I was given a new assignment for the past year and a half that included travel out of town every week so I was completely overloaded and unable to blog!

There was a lot of time spent in airports and the fact was that I was overwhelmed with work at whatever the current location was! It was a truly great experience though! I got to meet so many new people and learn so many new things. I will be writing some future posts with everything I learned!!

Well, now I am back at the office in good ole Pittsburgh and I have a few moments to breath so I will be back to blogging - Yippee!!

I hope everyone is well and I cannot wait to go read blogs and get caught up!

I am also getting settled back home and getting the kittens used to having their mom around again! LOL! I actually think they enjoyed me being away! :-)

I currently have Nermal and Trouble (my boys that are 3 years old) and two new babies Faith and Grace that are my one year old girls.

I will leave you with an adorable picture of all of my babies together taken a few months ago!


Can not wait to re-connect with you all and also meet new friends!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...