Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just a check in

Soooo much to report but so little to report...haha!

First off, has anyone tried this DietBet website (www.dietbet.com)? I kept hearing about it and kept thinking there has to be some kind of gimmick, it cant be as easy as it sounds. You pay between $5 and $50 to join a 4 week or bet...you have to lose 4% of your current body weight in the next four weeks (they also have 10 week bets). The "winners" are the ones that lost the 4% and they split the pot of money.  This sounds like great motivation to me but there has to be a gimmick, right? No - there is not!  I just did one to try it out because I decided you cant possibly win money for losing weight and I won! YIPPEE!!! I lost 12 pounds and only needed to lose 8 or something like that../so I put in $20 to play and came out with $34!!! AWESOME! Check it out - it rocks!!



Next - check out these cool pictures of turkeys at work. Yup, you heard me right...turkeys at work! We have wildlife sustainability and a lot of land surrounding our work campus and we have deer and turkeys galore!! I was so excited to see the turkeys up close when I was leaving yesterday - they are so pretty!! I may not be able to eat turkey this year at Thanksgiving :-(




Also wanted to show you my new obsession on Facebook...I love Bitstrips!! It is a free app for iPad and iPhone and it is soooo fun - you turn yourself into a comic and get to post really fun things :-)



And here is my feelings so far this week....I did Body Pump on Sunday and Monday for the first time and now I cannot move at ALL!!! Every part of me hurts (legs and arms the worst!!!).  It hurts to lift my coffee to drink it!!! For REALZ!!!!  I was going to take last night off but decided I could power through a dancey Zumba class and some Yoga...well, tonight is definitely a night off!!! STAYING HOME so I can walk on Thursday!!!! HA


I hope you all have a great rest of your week!!!!!! XO




1 comment:

  1. I haven't done a diet bet yet but I've been thinking about doing one! Maybe after my half. I need to stop eating so much crap.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...