Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Subscription Boxes - My New Obsession

I may or may not be obsessed with subscription boxes! I LOVE them! It is like a couple little presents I send to myself every month and it is a great way to hear about new products and fun things!!!

I have done Birchbox the longest. It comes once a month for $10. It is okay but the samples are always so small that it is hard to tell if you really like something or if something really works when you can only apply it to a small area of your face instead of you whole face.

Ipsy is one of my newer ones and it is my favorite now for makeup! It comes once a month also and is only $10. It almost always has at least one, if not two or more, full sized products for you to try.

Graze is a new one that was recommended by friend at work...I have not gotten my first box yet but I can't wait to see what it will be like....it comes twice a month for $12 ($6 every 2 weeks).

Stridebox is another great one! I think this is my favorite of all!!!  It is all running and fitness...like bars, drinks, etc.  It comes once a month loaded with lots of fun and delicious products to try.  This is all going to come in handy when I start marathon training in a few months :-)

Does anyone else do any subscription boxes? If so, which ones are your favorites?!?!?!

LET ME IN ON YOUR SECRETS - I NEED MORE!!!!















1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...