Thursday, October 1, 2009

Uggggghhhhh - dentist



Uggghhhh
I love my dentist but I thoroughly dislike having to go see her for anything other than a social hello.
I lost a filling last week and now have to get a crown.
I just spent an hour getting the impression made and having the temp put in - in three weeks I go back for the permanent crown.
I can still feel the vibaration and squeeling of the drill!!!!!!!
My face and tongue are numb and feel horrible!!!
Which leads me to this....when I was little our dentist did fillings without novacaine - he has since closed his dentistry and now I go to a new dentist but she uses novacaine for everything...not sure if all dentists do this but I dislike this numb feeling just to get a cleaning, filling, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...