Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Penn State Game Pics 10/17/2009

My brother-in-law invited Waliacha and my family to use their box at the Penn State game last Saturday. We had such a great time!!!!! My entire family are BIGIGIG Penn State fans. Here is the field looooooong before the game started...
Waliacha and I in our matching shirts...bought them the night before the game at Kohl's for buy one for $20 and get the other for $1 - can't beat 10.50 per shirt even if we only wear it once! LOL!
Here is all the boys...
And here is all the girls...


Here is a view from the box hallway of the tailgaters in the lot....

And another...(gotta love the snow right?? ) Actually we were told they got 6 inches so we were actually expecting way more but it was great - people were making snowmen and having snowball fights and we watched at least three kids getting drug out of the stadium because of throwing snowballs to the bleachers below!

Here is a view from the front of the box looking toward the back...
Here are the students holding the lion over their heads and passing his up the stands.....you will see in the next picture that they passed him right into the box next door...


Pulled the mascot right into the box...

Waliacha and I went for a little walk through the hallway and found these guys....someone said the Penn State wrestling coach was inthe box a few down from us and they played for the coach - not sure if that is true of not...

And here is the dance team....they were great too!


Thanks again for the tickets and the fun Dan!!!!!!!! Waliacha and I love you bunches!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...