Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trax Farms Oct 2009

Here is my adorable little peanut niece at Trax Farms riding in her train (ever see anyone cuter??)...

And a shot of the rest of the train...
And her little sister Ali (I sadly did not take a picture of their brother Ryan) As you see, my photo ability was lacking that day - I forgot about the camera and focused on having fun with the kids - LOL - guess I need to try to multitask..I will got more pics in the future but for now, you get the idea!!




2 comments:

  1. Pictures or not, it still looks fun! my kids love those trains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures~

    Sometimes it is worth it to take the precious moments with our children and remember the emotions and fun rather then the actual activity!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...