Friday, October 23, 2009

Pic for fall decorations and Bummer!!!!!

Kelly's Corner is hosting Show us Your Life and "show us your Fall decorations" and I did not want to miss out only the only pic I have so far is my pumpkins - well, really not even half my pumpkins (we bought a crazy amount of pumpkins this year)...the rest will come in a later post tonight... hopefully, see ya back then...






Ouch! I got a call at 8AM from Mindy who was having the big Halloween party tonight that she has to cancel as her fiance is deathly sick with the flu.

Oh well, guess Waliacha and I will just be looking to make other plans in our costumes...we shall see what comes up! Is it wrong to attend social meetings in your Halloween costume???? I think Waliacha and I will be going to my homegroup in out costumes. They are great and I am sooo excited to wear it and for all of you to see it!!! That post also will be later tonight!!
I will also be posting pics from last nights date night as soon as I get home from work today!!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! Pumpkin scooping and order out chinese!!!!!!!! Nothing better!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your Halloween party plans.

    However, it IS simply FUN to see someone ENTHUSIASTIC about anything these days!
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Cant wait to see the rest of your decorations!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...