Random Dozen Tuesday
I am participating in the randon dozen at Second Cup of Coffee
Cant wait to read everyone elses answers!!!
See ya there!!!! Here we gooooooooooooooooo...
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Yes, I just got some!!!! I always try to send AT LEAST a little donation back...even 5$ is better than nothing right?!?!
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Morning, with my cup of coffee as I do my morning meditations (try to remember everyday but I am definitely not perfect at this)
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
Sushi....thats it ans now it is my favorite...I guess that means I should try new things more often!
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
nope - cannot say I have
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
I have made it to the big meeting in the sky!!!
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
ALL the time - right now it is Biggest Loser and Lost...also love Amazing Race
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I hold back...people say I am going to blow my ears out!!! LOL
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
10:30AM - I am ALWAYS hungry!!!!!!!!