Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill In 2/12/2010


1. Fage yogurt cups and Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are one thing no one in my house likes but me.
2. I totally love being with my family as often as possible doing anything at all.
3. More snow is in our forecast.....and I don't like it!
4. To me, God is most vividly seen in the eyes of a person in recovery.
5. I am at the gym because it's 5:16 pm.
6. Sometimes a true friend needs a true friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to either a meeting with my homegroup or pool with Waliacha's brother (weather dependant), tomorrow my plans include meeting with my sponsor and bird watching for the great backyard bird count at work and Sunday, having lunch at Olive Garden and seeing Avatar with Waliacha (my valentine) and another couple that we are friends with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to play along - just fill in the parts in black with your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...