Friday, January 29, 2010

A Baby Shower!!!

This weekend is the baby shower for my sister-in-law!!
Yippee!!!!
They are having a little girl in March 2010 and we are all soooo excited for them!
This is their first child!!!!
I am trying really hard to push the name Ann, Jr. but so far - no dice!!
Here is the invitations I made...

We are going to play all kinds of FUN shower games....(sarcasm!!!)
There is baby food guessing...baby shower bingo...and finally word unscramble!!
Such fun, hugh?!?!?!?!?
I will be posting many pics on Monday....because I will be at the parents house...the blogging will cease till Monday!
EVERYONE have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...