Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Old Fun Workout!

I took an early lunch today and went to a class at LA Fitness. I know in an earlier post about a year ago I swore never to join there due to high pressure sales..however...here is the background. (And I swear they are not paying me to say this - although that would be nice!!!!!LOL)
My gym had not paid it's electric bill and the gym and equipment was off for three days...this started me thinking that maybe paying upfront for a year was silly since it appeared financial issues were coming in the gym's future. LOL
So I asked what the renewal for monthly was and they quoted me some outragious price so I started shopping around AGAIN for a gym.
I heard through work that we get a great deal on LA Fitness so I went to our Wellness office and got the info. It is an amazing deal and I was sooo excited that I ran right over and joined and told the I had to hurry back to work so I could not do the tour, etc.
Anyway - I love my new gym!!! I can go to any location - there is one by work and one by home and they have classes all moring and all night...like 8 to 10 a day. My old gym had 1 or 2 if you were lucky at night!
So, today there was a morning class for .......who knows........Step Aerobics!!!!
It was sooooooooooo fun!!! I have a work dinner from 5:30 - 8:30 so I thought I was going to have to run at lunch (boring as that is what I did yesterday-5 miles). So, I decided to take an early lunch and try out the OLD NEW step class...I forgot how much fun they are!!!!!
Yippee for my new gym and motivation galore to work out!!!!!!!!


First we did this...

Then this (that is not me-LOL)...
Now I am back at work and getting ready for working dinner out at PF Changs!!!

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found a new gym! I need to find a new one too, there just aren't very many choices around here!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...