Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is that Santa on the roof?!?!?


Woooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!
NO...it's Waliacha!!!!!!!
Waliacha got a call from the union today that he will be returning to work in two weeks - yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! With a new company - yeah!!!!!!!! Maybe this one won't lay people off before the summer is over - yeah!!!!!!!
Apparently there are many many roofs in need of repair after the snow storms so the union companies are vamping up a month or two early this year - yippee!!!!!!
I am sooooooooo happy for him!!! You can hear it in his voice - he is actually excited to get back to work - yippee!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone pray with me that this does not fall through - PLEASE.............
Thanks and love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...