Saturday, February 6, 2010

Something to Talk About - Blizzard 2010!!

Finally...I have something to talk about!!! LOL
I am smack dab in the middle of the Blizzard of 2010 in Pittsburgh!!!
It took Waliacha and I about 5 hours to dig out our two cars (we also did one neighbors car that just had surgery).
We have power, heat, cable, etc. but many in our area do not.
We are very very lucky to have power and health and warmth.
It was a great workout this AM and it is also sooooooooo pretty!!!!
The total that a neighbor measured in the middle of the grass area in 23 inches!!! That was in a 24 hour period!! We got slammed!!!
Here are the pictures...
Outside the condo





The beautiful trees....
Waliacha finally done shoveling

my car burried on the left...my neighbor on the right is done. :-(


A shot of the "hump" behind my car from the lovely snowplow....had to move the hump...there was no driving over it - LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL of the snow! However, I am not jealous. I love living in the South and it being warm down here! I really dont think that I could make it up North.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...