Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thankful Thursday

I have to say for this thankful Thursday I am very thankful for my family, friends, and health. 

But, most of all, I am thankful that I had my sweet cat Nermal in my life for the short six years I had him. As most of you know I had to put him to sleep recently and it has been sooo hard!! I am sad daily but I am trying to just focus on the fact that I was just lucky to have him in my life. 
He was such a super sweet, funny, crazy cat and he truly was my snuggle muffin!!! Actually, he was everyone’s snuggle muffin! He snuggled and groomed all my other cats daily and snuggled me too! I think they are still trying to figure out who should groom them now…ha! I miss him everyday but am grateful that my other cats are still in my life even though no one has yet to step up and become a snuggler yet. Lol!

I hope he is so happy and healthy again up there at that Rainbow Bridge because she is sooo very missed everyday here on Earth both by me and the other kitties!!!!















I love and miss you my sweet Nermal!!! I am so grateful I had the time I did with you in my life!!!

Hugs! 

21 comments:

  1. Oh, how I know the broken heart of losing a beloved pet. I've lost two since January. My Lucy and just a few weeks ago, Lilly. Vinny misses them both but has stopped looking for them. I still think I hear Lilly now and then. It is hard. Hugs for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you lost Lucy really recently. I am sorry for all of your losses recently. I suppose loss is part of life but no matter how many times you experience it, it never seems to get easier. The other cats are still faltering here but hopefully soon they will adjust. I keep thinking I may need to get a new kitten for them all to bond to but I am worried it may set things the other way and start fights. Thanks for the hugs - they mean a lot! Sending hugs right back to you Terri!!!

      Delete
  2. (((hugs))). Nermal looks like he was a very beautiful and sweet kitty. I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. He really was such a sweet and special cat. It is still so hard but slowly the other cats and myself are adjusting. I think the pain just reflects the amount of love we put into our furry babies...hugs

      Delete
  3. They never leave our hearts do they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so sorry. Hugs my friend. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! I’m so sorry you lost your sweet companion. So glad that you had each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still miss my Buster so bad and it's been over a year. Darn fluffy butts leaving us too soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? It is so hard! I am sorry for your heartbreak too!!

      Delete
  7. It is heart breaking to lose a pet. My sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry for the loss of a furry member of your family. Those photos were so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for your sad loss of such a sweet looking kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for loss and sending positive thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry for your loss... Thanks so much for stopping by! Most of the food I show is ready made and bought..I really hate to cook!! LOL!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ready made and bought is a smart way to go! You have a lit more time to enjoy life out of the kitchen Debbie!!! HA HA!!! Hugs

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...