Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thankful Thursday - Nieces and Nephews


It's Thursday guys - we are almost there!!!

Yippee!!!

Today I am joining Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hands for Thankful Thursday.


Today I am thankful for my nieces and nephews. They constantly remind me how important I am to them and how much they enjoy me being in their lives. I love that they want to spend time with me and I enjoy that I am the crazy aunt! I would not want to have it any other way!

I want them to always know they can come to me with anything at all!!!! I will never judge them! I love each and every one of them more than myself and would do ANYTHING for them.

Here are the adorable little (and not so little anymore) munchkins.  PS - I think that is how you realize you are getting old...when those adorable little babies (I used to change your diapers) are now grown up with real jobs and houses of their own!!! HA HA

Here are all eight of them are in age order...

Jordan was my very first born niece! Today she is a grown woman who happens to be a nurse and own her own home!!! She is also mommy to a sweet kitten named Penelope!


Jess was second! She is now a grown woman and a third grade teacher!!!! Sooo proud!! She is also Mommy to a fur baby kitten named Max!

Third in the line up but first nephew!!! Love my Matthew to pieces. He is a sophomore in college!!! He played basketball his freshman year but has quit to focus on enjoying his college years (You only get to do college once!)

Fourth in the line up but my very first God-daughter is Kyleigh. She is super sweet and adorable and in 6th grade this year and she loves volleyball and dance.


Ryan is next - although technically these next two are tied!!! Yes, they are twins! So he and his sister are tied and I can't remember who jumped out first so we will leave it at a tie! He is super funny and our comedian and magician - he loves hockey and soccer!!! He is in 5th grade already!

And Aly...the other twin - ha...she is also in 5th grade this year! She is the sweetest fifth grader I know!!  She loves gymnastics and dancing!

 Followed up by this sweet little 3rd grader Madeline! She is also the sweetest 3rd grader I know! These last five all live in the same town and spend a lot of time together! We love that they are close with their cousins! She is an ice skater and loves soccer too!

And finally the last one - or so I hear - Brody!! He is so sweet and always smiling!!! As you see here...he was scheduled for a surgery on his ears and was smiling the whole way through it! He is the happiest and most positive kid I have ever met! He is into playing hockey, flag football, soccer and ANY other sport on the planet!

I love each and every one of these sweet children with all my heart and I am sooo proud to be Aunt Annie!!! It truly is my greatest role in life to date!!

I hope everyone has a thankful and gratitude filled day!!!

What are you grateful or thankful for today?

 


16 comments:

  1. You, my dear, are blessed indeed! Can't help but smile at this entire post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I'm so glad to hear it made you smile… That's what I would hope this blog is about… Although sometimes I choose to gripe and vent… Most of the time I would hope to spread joy! I hope you have an amazing weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret! And thanks for coming by… I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh - you have a whole gang there. So much fun being an aunt! I'm sure they make your life so full of joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca Jo! Yes there is a lot of them and I love them all so very much! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  4. What a great bunch of niblings!
    We hear so much about troubled/ lazy/ irresponsible/ disrespectful kids, what a nice contrast to read this morning. And I definitely see much family resemblance between you and them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby… That is truly a complement! I love all these kids with all of my heart… That's not to say they don't do anything wrong but again their parents get to deal with that! LOL-have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Oh you are so very blessed. I love being an Auntie, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really am blessed Marie! Being an aunt is my very favorite thing! Thanks for coming by I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love big families and all the fun you can have! Your nieces and nephews are so lucky to have you for their aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re so sweet Terri… But I think it’s the other way around… They honestly give me so much pride and joy! And not having my own kids; I think makes them even more special! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. You are so blessed with those precious niece's and nephew's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely am Debby! I wish I remembered how blessed I am away more often! Hope things are well with you… Thanks for coming by! Have a great day!

      Delete
  8. I wish I was closer to my nieces and nephews. Definitely didn't end up the way I thought it would!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Julie-It never does work out the way we think - does it? Someone once said plan the future and watch God laugh… That has been so true in my life! But everything else works out like it should so there’s a reason for everything… Sometimes we just don’t Know what it is. I hope you had a fantastic weekend regardless! Hugs

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...