Monday, June 11, 2018

Ski show in the future?

This year three of my nieces and nephews learned to ski for the first time and they are so excited! The three older ones actually learned at the very end of last year so they only skied a few times and we pulled out the boat. It is so fun to watch them get better and better and more comfortable on the skis each week! Look at them go!!!!!!!!!



 That last picture is the youngest of my nieces and nephews, he is 6 and this past weekend was actually his first time getting up! His cousin gloated with him until it was time to pull him out and he got out! He was so excited he could hardly stand it!! We are all so proud of him!!!

The weekend was a little overcast and it rained off and on but that did not stop us from having a great weekend in the lake!! The kids also got in a lot of tubing time!

I love every weekend in the summer! There is nothing like family and togetherness!!! I am so very blessed and grateful for the life I am allowed to life and the people I was given for family!

Any lake life people out there? Do you prefer tubing or skiing? Spring, Summer or Fall?

I hope you have a blessed and exciting day!

Linking up with beautiful Biana for weekending!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much FUN! Summer weekends on the water are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Summer itself is not so bad either :-)

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...