Here we go - link up to play WWTKW!
1. What is something you learned in the last week?
At work I learned how to search for paid invoices in our SAP system - that was fun.
For exercise I learned that Body Pump will make you VERY sore - for days!!
For personal I learned that all men have issues - I just may be too old to want to deal with it!
2. What is the best and worst gifts you have ever received?
The worst gift was a tin snail wall hanging from the dollar store - I refuse to say more
The best gift was being asked to be a godmother and EVERY time I got to be an Aunt!
3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I think I would pick the age I am now. I often wish I was younger but then I guess I would have to go back to the same thinking I had then and I would hate that! I love who I have become based on my experiences up to now but I would love a younger body with less aches and pains after workouts - hee hee!!!
4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
5. At what age did you become an adult?
Every time I think I am almost there; I take a few steps back...I think maybe by the time my time here on earth has ended I will be one! Although, I am seriously not sure I ever DO want to be an adult! HA