Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Vacation has begun!!

Vacation has begun!!! I think I have finally mastered being able to post pictures and text on my blog! This was the sight for sore eyes as we arrived Saturday morning at Stone Harbor, NJ!  We left Pittsburgh at midnight and arrived at SH, NJ on Saturday morning at 8am!! Yippee!!  This is the view form our balcony!

 First day on the beach!

 Babysitting duty!!! My sister and brother in law went out to see their favorite band (Love Seed Mama Jump) and I got to watch my nieces and nephews. As soon as they left, this happened,,,,haha-kidding!

 

 Saw this in the store and thought it was so funny!!

 
Toes in the sand!!!!!

 Paddleball anyone?!?!!?

 
I could not believe that my oldest nephew and his friend agreed to pose for this one....HAHA!

 Monday night the adults all went to town for dinner and drinks and the kids had a pool party and got to enjoy the evening with the oldest cousin!

 Here are the adults waiting to be sat...

 BUCKETS!!!!! This place was great! It was on the bay in Stone Harbor, NJ and we waited for a seat to watch the sunset. The food was great too!

 One table...

 And the others...

 It was such a beautiful sunset...

 And we finished off the night with a magic trick!!! Whoop!

 I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! We are definitely having a great time! Hope you're having an amazing week also!

      Delete
  2. That sure looks like a Dogfish Head Midas Touch beer bottle that your - daughter? niece? - is pretending to drink... Enjoy the Eastern Shore! (my guess)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on the Eastern shore… Stone Harbor New Jersey to be exact! It is a beer my niece is holding but it was just a joke… She did not even open it! LOL! I just needed to freak out my sister since I was babysitting LOL

      Delete
    2. Oh, I understand. I've done that myself. The purple label reminds me of my favorite DFH beer, and since you were in Jersey... maybe it even was! I'm sure it's gone now.

      Delete
  3. Nothing better than a beach trip....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Debby! Thanks for stopping by and commenting… Have a great week! Hugs

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...