Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BEGGING for donations - Special Olympics

I have registered for the Polar Plunge here in Pittsburgh.

It was cold when I did it last year and this year I am upping the ante.

I have joined the Super Plunge...I have to rasie $3,500 for Special Olympics and then jump into the river once an hour for twenty-four hours...fun, hugh?!?!?! 

I am sooooooooo excited!!! I love to do "out of the box" things to be able to throw a checkmark on my bucket list!

So, here is my plee.....please, even if you just give $1...I promise to not ask for another cent - at least until next years plunge.

Here is the link to donate to my page...HERE...and thank you for even considering donating! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that makes me cold just reading about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very brave! Good luck with the fundraising, I hope you get there!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...