Monday, August 19, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday - School Days


Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! Another week starting!!!!

And it's time for Friend Makin' Monday with Kenlie!

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules.  If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's questions on your own blog, then add your link to the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com. 


School Days

1. What was your favorite subject in school? I honestly do not think I had one. I was not a school kind of person. Ha! I only enjoyed the social aspect...really did not enjoy class at all. Scary, hugh?

2. Did you attend elementary school and high school in the same town? Yes, I lived in the same neighborhood from kindergarten through high school.  We moved through the woods in middle school but just one street over.
 
3. Are you still friends with anyone you met during school? I am. I am in a "social" club and slowly all my old friends from high school are showing up at my meetings. ;-)

4. What activities were you involved in as a student? I played the clarinet a few years and then in high school was a majorette. I loved being a majorette!

5. Did you bring your lunch, or did you get it at school? I always bought my lunch at school.

6. Did you enjoy shopping for clothes and school supplies? I think so...except there were always fights because I picked clothes and shoes that my mother did not approve of...ha! My poor mother!

7. Name a song or band that reminds you of high school. I'll Stop The World and Melt With You.
 
8. Did you like school? I didn't like school, but I LOVED socializing! We had a high school with an open campus like college and it was so much fun between classes to walk outside from building to building and see everyone.

9. How long have you been out of school? I graduated high school in 1986 so, WOW, 27 years! That's scary in itself!

10. What did you like most about school? What did you dislike most about school? I liked hanging out with my friends and I hated tests - especially essay questions!!!!


Now it's your turn! Don't forget to link up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...