Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flowering Perty Posey


Happy Tuesday Ya'll!

My plant at work must love my new cubicle near the window - see the pretty red flower on my plant!?!?! LOVE it!!!! It was actually there when I got back from vacation. Jenna was babysitting my plant and I was amazed when I saw that flower! She is a plant whisperer!!!



 This is a photo that my favorite Zumba and HipHop studio, Studio Fit, posted on their page last night after my HipHop class! Thats me in the front row far corner in the white shirt - getting it with Kristy!!! My absolute favorite instructor EVER!!!  I am back to logging my food intake and also wearing my BodyMedia. I checked it after her class and in that hour burned 645 calories!! WHOOP!!!!


I hope you all have an amazing night!!!

1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...