Monday, August 26, 2013

FMM

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Questions and Answers
1.  What is a typical weekday like for you?  Up at 6; at work by 7AM.Work until 4PM. Then home and off to the gym about four nights during the week (either to do Zumba, HipHop or running). On Wednesdays, I take off from the gym and have date night with my boyfriend....now, that night is fun!

2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.  Hmm….The happy one is brown eyed girl - love that song!!! And the sad one; not really sure. I dont think I have one....

3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night?  Nope! Did not even understand I was missing them until I started seeing a bunch of posts on Facebook about Miley - LOL!!!

4.  Share at least two skills that you possess. Hmmm, I am a great baton twirler and a really good listener!

5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.  Sky diving!

6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.  I gotta go with Kenlie on this one; definitely my weight!!!

7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?  I would definitely pick my current company I work at; why reinvent the wheel - I already know everyone!! HA

8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy.  I love to Cardio HipHop, ride my bike and jet ski at my parents house!

9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to?  Nope- I tell everyone when I feel it...no holding back here!

10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend.  I got to go to the car races with my mom and hang out with my family on the lake all weekend!!! Can't beat that!!!!!!!

Can not wait to read everyone elses answers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...