Friday, January 20, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust....

WOW!!!!!!! I need to vent!! Remember that little update I added to yesterday's post? The one about being asked out at work? Well, that is over before it even began.

So, here it is loyal blog readers (those of you that are married to a nice guy should be really grateful right now!)...I am continuing to document the trail of losers that I affiliate myself with...

So, "M" messaged me at work...we chatted a little about life and family, etc. Then he asked if I would be interested in seeing him outside of work sometime. I said sure. He got my number and gave me his number. Then he said "Hit me up around 8PM tonight". I said you call me, I do not call guys I dont know that well.

He said okay and right then my phone rang...he said he wanted to get the number into his phone. Then I left work...went to the gym and worked out...went home...showered....and the call never came!!!

What the heck is up with that?!?!??!?!?! Men are stupid!!!! So I have been at work for over an hour....he is on the messaging system so he is here...not a word or message about why he did not call.....again....men are stupid!!!!!!!!! So, is over before it even began! I am a HUGE stickler on doing what you say and saying what you mean so at least I know that this guy has no shot at working out in the future....just a little sad......:-(

BUT.....on to happier things!!!!!! I lost another 3.6 pouinds this week!!! YIPPEE!! It is sooo awesome to see the scale plummeting after all this disciplined exercise!

I will actually take today off for exercise as I am meeting Sherry for dinner (salad) before homegroup tonight....but only today!!!

This is Thursday's workout on the elliptical (60 min).....




And then finished it off with treadmill walk/jog (30 min)...






TGIF Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy weekend to everyone!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow you are rocking the weight loss and workouts!! Good for you!

    That sucks he didn't call. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the weight loss!
    By the way, my word verification is seepoo. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...