Sunday, January 22, 2012

Workout Weekend

Happy Sunday all!
I had a very productive day and hope everyone else did as well...
Here is my workout update fr0m Saturday and Sunday...
I took Friday off from working out and went out to dinner with my friend Sherry at Mitchell's Fish Market. It was awesome - always awesome conversation plus awesome food! We got Chilean Sea Bass and it was amazing!!!!

Here is the Saturday part 1 of my elliptical workout...the machine restarted part way through :-(


This is my 30 minutes on the treadmill on Saturday...



And this is the second half of my time onm the elliptical Saturday...




This is my elliptical workout from Sunday...then I went and did 30 minutes of weights...









And finally 30 minutes n the treadmill Sunday...




I actually put out my Valentine decorations (even though I HATE Vaneltines Day - especially this year!!!)

I will post pics of my Valentines Decor later in the week....enjoy the final hours of your weekends!!!











2 comments:

  1. hot mama burning all those calories, watch out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - great workouts! Ugh I hate when the machine resets.

    I did 30 minutes of weights on Saturday, and yesterday ran 10 miles. Sadly, I have a very sore foot today, so I might not be able to run :-(

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...