Friday, January 6, 2012

~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEIGH~~~~







Happy 5th birthday to my amazingly adorable niece and Godchild Kyleigh!!!
















I thank God everyday that he brought you to our family! You bring laughter and light wherever you go!!! Even with a little attitude, you always manage to make everyone around you smile!












I am soooooo blessed to be your Aunt and Godmother and I only hope to set good examples for you throughout your life!
















I love you to the end of the earth and back and wish so bad that I could be there in person on your birthday!








But since I cannot, please know that Aunt Annie loves you very much and feels extremely blessed to have you in my life!!!! Thanks for bringing my heart joy with each and every moment I get to spend with you!!!












I love you Kyleigh and wish you a lifetime of Happy Birthdays full of all the joy and love that you bring to others...XOXOXO!!!







HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!








I LOVE YOU!!!!!








XOXOXO,








Aunt Annie

















No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...