Thanks for stopping by!
I blog about fitness, weight loss, recovery, relationships, running, family, gardening, working out and anything else that pops into my head! I have intense love for the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins and my Higher Power-God!
I completed my one and only marathon in 2014!
Please make sure to comment and let me know you were here...I love visitors and new friends!
1. What is the weirdest thing you own? I have a cigarette butt that was smoked by Kidrock. It is in a baggie and is from many years ago. Enough said!
2. What reality show would you want to be on? I think Survivor. I love it soooo much only I worry that I would die if I saw a giant spider...and there are no night lights :-(
3. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? I had no idea...I am over 40 and I still dont know....hee!
4. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? That I have overcome many adversities and have excelled without ANY handouts! Except, of course, the love and support of my family!
5. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of? I think sky dive. I talk a big game but if it came right down to it and I have the money to try it; I am not sure I would actually jump out of the plane. :-)
Your are next - join in the fun!!!! Thanks Kenzie and Scriptor for another great list of questions! I can't wait to read everyone's answers!
Hi all! It's Wednesday!!! You know what that means?!?!?
It is time to join in with Joyce from This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you want to join in; just answer on your own blog, then hop back to Joyce's blog tomorrow to add
your link to the party. I always love meeting new people and reading everyone's answers!!
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't? Oh UGH! Don't remind me!! LOL! My carpet! I own a condo and I would love to replace my carpet!. My parents had their whole house done for around 5 thousand so I thought it would be reasonable for my little itty bitty condo but guess what???It was ridiculous!! My lowest quote was $3600!! WHAT?!?!? So disappointing! Then - my dishwasher broke so that sealed the deal for no new carpet!! What I am going to do I start watching YOUTUBE videos and learn how to do hardwood or laminate myself!! Stay tuned!!!
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalg…