Friday, January 7, 2022

Still On Break

Happy happy Friday! I cannot believe it’s Friday already. I also cannot believe that school prep starts next week. It’s been a wonderful and relaxing break. I’ve spent a whole Lotta time catching up on new Netflix shows and also a whole lot of time painting.

Here is a cute paint by numbers that I got in one of my subscription boxes… I think it was from the fab fit fun subscription box - but don’t quote me on that. Ha!



Here’s a close-up so you can see how tiny the numbers are…


And here is the picture zoomed out. I’m almost done and it was so much fun! I wanted to read a few books for fun but I thought it was best if I give my reading eyes a break.


Here’s all the things the kids come with. A bunch of different colored paints that obviously are numbered and also multiple brushes to use depending on the size of the area you’re painting.


The paint by number said it would take 12 hours. Mine took way longer than that… This could be one of the reasons. Every time I’m doing something at the kitchen table one by one all the cats come to visit. The last thing I need is a cat paw in my paint and then have them running all over my house. Lol!


Thanks again for all the supportive comments on my post on Nermal. He’s doing really great with the shots and he’s eating the food he supposed to so fingers crossed I think we’re on the upswing. In the picture above is Trouble. 

Have y’all ever done a paint by number? How did it turn out? What other arts and crafts do you enjoy? Do your pets have to get involved in everything you’re doing also?

Have a happy happy Friday! Love you all - hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. My friend is really into those and gets them mounted at Michael's on canvases before she paints them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just trying to figure out how to hang it - I think I found a magnetic thing on Amazon so I will see how that works. If it fails, I will be off to Michael's. Have a great weekend Julie!

      Delete
  2. Chuckling at the cats helping you paint. Yep. I am glad you have had a relaxing break!! It's been fun seeing your posts pop up again! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri!! I missed everyone so much! HUGS

      Delete
  3. Gosh... No. I've never done one of those. Sounds like it could be relaxing though. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are totally relaxing Kay! It's my new favorite to give my eyes a rest. I used to read but I have to read so much for school that I need to give the reading brain a break! HAHA

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...