Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday's Hodgepodge - First One in a Long Time!

I am joining in with Joyce today for Wednesday's Hodgepodge! I am super excited as I have not done one of these for soooo long!!!
1. What do you wish you'd done more of last year? exercise! That will happen this year as clinicals are much more frequent! Less of? I wish I had eaten less - way too much stress eating in Nursing school!! HA! 

2. What's the tallest building you've ever been in? I am not sure. I guess it would be the CN tower in Onatrio?? It is 1915 feet tall and there is a restaurant you can eat in that slowly spins around to see the city. Also they have a skywalk. The evening we had dinner there the Skywalker’s closed because it was too windy. Pictures below…  Do you have a fear of heights? I never did before I turned 50 but now at 50 my knees get a little shaky high up. 






3. Do you have a word for the year? I do not. Elaborate if you'd like to elaborate. 

 4. January 11th is National Milk Day...are you a milk drinker? Not really at all. What kind? If I use any at all is coconut or almond and I put it in a smoothie. I don’t drink cows milk ever.

5. What excites you most about the future? Graduating from nursing school at the end of the year and becoming a real nurse!!! Whoop! What do you miss about the past? My Grandmothers and Great-grandmothers. Mainly, family members that have passed on. Her they are …this
Picture happened to be sitting here on the table next to me. My mom took it out of her scrapbook because she thought I would like to have it.



On the left in the green dress is my Great-grandmother and on the right in the floral dress is my Grandmother. Two of my very very very favorite people! They’ve both passed and I am sure they are resting in peace!


6. Insert your own random thought here. I’m saying lots and lots of prayers for my dosage Calc test tomorrow. I just need to go slow and make my conversions carefully. That’s about all the time my mind for now. I was going to make a run to BJ’s for paper towels tonight but I think I ran out of time.

I’m off to go read everyone’s blog entries for the day and catch up with everyone.  Thank you again Joyce for hosting this… I’ve really missed participating!

 So many hugs to everyone and stay safe out there!


14 comments:

  1. Hugs to you and prayers and good luck on your test!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun post. Thank you. Good luck with your test.
    I never knew any of my relatives other than immediate family. More and more as the years go by I realise how deprived I was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - I am sorry to hear that. That has to be hard especially when you hear others reminiscing. Sending happy vibes and so many hugs!

      Delete
  3. Prayers from an atheist won't help, so good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Andrew!!! I need any prayers from anyone!! HA HA! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Dropping by as another hodgepodger. Enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa - Thanks so much for dropping by!!! HUGS

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy!! I really missed HodgePodge!! HUGS

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Patrick!!! HUGS - Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. There's a light at the end of the tunnel with school!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary!! I agree...I can actually see light at the end now!! HUGS - thanks for the encouragement!!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...