Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I sent the weekend relaxing and watching stand-up comedy on Netflix. I feel the need to laugh lately so I’ve been getting back into watching stand-up comedy. If you have Netflix, you can go on there and there’s a plethora of specials to choose from. I watched Jerry Seinfeld a lot this weekend. He’s so funny and he’s not really trashy. He doesn’t feel the need to cuss every other sentence.

I also spent enough time on my painting that I finished it. This is the paint by numbers that I just completed.


I got the little wooden hanging thing from Amazon and it was perfect. It’s magnetic and it the from and back just connects to itself through the fabric. I was surprised at how well it worked. I’m not getting paid for this but just in case you want to check it out here’s the link…
Here

I went to Michael’s and I found another paint by numbers. They’re actually on sale at Michael’s for half off. This one was so cheap I had to get it.

Got a little done while watching TV…


Close up so you can see the numbers…


Also, in case you have not heard, the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens today to cinch a spot in the playoffs!!! Whoop!!! We here in Pittsburgh are soo super excited!!



That’s all I got for now. How was your weekend?? Did you do something fun or did you simply relax and rest?  Has anyone else tried these paint by numbers? Can you recommend a brand?

I hope you have a great week!!!!  Enjoy your Monday!



17 comments:

  1. Your paint by numbers looks like a rather Greek place.

    Btw, I reposted your last post about vaccination, and others have too. I was questioned about the reliability of what was said by the lecturer? microbiologist and my trust in you and what you posted. Naturally I replied that I had complete faith in Annster. However, given I haven't heard of the explanation when I am fairly well informed, I am going to put what she said to an authoritative medical broadcaster to see what he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I am super happy that you and others have shared! She is amazing, reliable and definitely has many credentials. I will only mention a few....She is a Professor and has many degrees. Her name is Maureen Lyons and she has a Master of Science and currently works with CRISPR technology (gene splitting, etc.). She is a Professor and has been a researcher at University of Pittsburgh for close to 20 years. You are welcome to share that as I am sure she would be happy to hear that her explanation is helping so many people understand! Thanks Andrew!!! I will be very interested to hear what your medical broadcaster thinks of the explanation. HUGS

      Delete
    2. Also, it is Greece! I am so happy you can tell that! HAHA! One more thing Andrew...thank you for your question above. I have updated my posting with the Professors name and credentials. She would be happy that it is helping people understand.

      Delete
  2. I used to do paint by numbers in in high school (maybe jr high but I think it was later). I remember going and buying a nicer brush lol. They are so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie!! I used to do them also and I loved the ceramics paint too. I forgot how relaxing it is. The brushes really do leave something to be desired but I cut a small one really short and it is working pretty well. Hope you have a great week!!! HUGS

      Delete
  3. I think paint by numbers would be calming like coloring for me. I may try that next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on sale for half off at Michaels now-haha! The lighthouse one was half of and came with the frame hanger included!! I may have to go get one more today! I am now obsessed and it helps me rest my eyes from reading so much. If you enjoy coloring; you will love it! Hope you have a fantastic week Margaret!!! (on a side note: I think I use a different version of your name every time I reply to you) LOL! I am going to use Margaret every time now. HA! HUGS

      Delete
  4. I did fun things this past weekend and wrote all about it in my post. Paint-by-numbers sure ain't what they used to be!! Wow! Beautiful! Good luck to your Steelers! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri!!! I love how it turned out too!! I am super excited to read all about it - I am off to read your post now! LOL! HUGS!!

      Delete
  5. I've never done one of those, but it does sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fun Kay! I forgot how relaxing too. They take forever and they are very forgiving. I can promise I went out of the lines many, many times and it still turned out pretty good. HA! Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by - HUGS

      Delete
  6. We buy those for our kids during summer vacation to keep them occupied. I'm impressed at how far they have come since I was their age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? I remember them being a lot smaller and not the scenic pictures they have now. They take a long time and are super relaxing if you enjoy that type of hobby. Have a great week - thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

      Delete
  7. Those Paint By Numbers are Selling very well at Vintage Markets and Antique Malls, I think it is a Nostalgic look, yours turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I was happy with it especially as I knew how many times I went out of the lines! HAHA!!! Have a great day! HUGS

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Patrick!!! I loved it and was shocked since I know how many times I did not stay within the numbers!!! LOL! HUGS

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...