Thursday, October 18, 2018

New Beach Items and Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone!!! I hope you are having a fantastic week so far. We’re almost there guys… Friday is around the bend!

Today I am joining in wiht Rebecca Jo for her Thankful Thursday! You can join in here!!

Today I am so very thankful for my neighbors. I live in a condo and on my floor there are three other condos. We share a common hallway and I love every one that shares that floor! I realize how very rare this is...our other neighbors drive us all crazy so it is awesome that all four of us get along so well and look out for each other! I am so blessed to have them close by. Two of us are single women living alone and one has a son and the other lives there with her husband. It is such a great group and I am thankful and blessed to have them there for me!

I spent some time last night creating a few new crafts for my Etsy store!

I wanted to try to create some wind chimes out of my excess beach glass. This is my beach glass that is recycled an eco-friendly. They are larger pieces so I figured they would be perfect to create wind chimes. They turned out great! I was just going to make some for my home but since they turned out so well I’m now going to sell them in my Etsy store!
Here are two I have created so far!!!




And Here...


Also, I wanted to try to create sand dollar earrings with some baby sand dollars we got at the beach this summer..they also turned out sooo good here!!!



This shows how small and delicate they are!!!


And here is what they look like when they are in. So super cute I think!!!!


Check it out if you are looking for gifts for the upcoming holidays!!! I would love to make something for you!!!

Happy Thursday guys!!!

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea for sea glass!
    So you're crafty too?! I am the only blogger with no talent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Margaret!! Not really crafty...my sister sees something she wants and says "Can you make this?" and then I try. So really, my sister comes up with all my ideas! HA! I hope you have a fantastic week!

      Delete
  2. Great work!! I need to go look at your Etsy shop! It is a blessing to have great neighbors! We are blessed here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key is just remembering those blessings we take for granted when times get tough...at least for me that is!!! Have a great day Terri!!

      Delete
  3. Love your Etsy creations! I realllllly need to update my store for the holidays.
    Its always great when you get along with neighbors & they're good people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Rebecca Jo!!!! I will have to go check out your store...I did not know you has one also until I read this comment!!! Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Love the earrings and the wind chimes are beautiful. You are very blessed to have nice neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Did you find the sea glass yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! On 6the wind chimes I used recycled glass that my mother had. She gave me a ton and I only want to use authentic "found" glass on the jewelry so I decided to put the recycled and donated glass to use in another way. I love how they turned out though!!! Have a fantastic week!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...