Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday - Week 1 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday - Week 1 of 2015

I am so excited to join in on a new link-up for 2015!!

If you are looking for new friends...come along - I cannot wait to meet new people with similar fitness goals!!

Just be sure to follow the hosts (Heather, Ash, & Erin) and hop around to the other blogs that linked up...I already follow all three and they are some pretty amazing women!!!!

I have had bad luck with men so I am dropping out of the relationship race and just having dinner here and there - LOL!  With that, I have lots of time to focus on my healthy lifestyle and the changes I want to make in this new year!

So for this Wednesday (176.6)....

Pounds lost this week: -1.4 lbs.
Pounds lost in 2015: -1.4 lbs.
Pounds lost overall (326 at my heaviest around 1996): -149.4 lbs.
 
You can check out my healthy lifestyle starting point here...It has been slow losses over a few years but I am hoping that since I have lost it the healthy way, it will stay off forever!!!

Last night I tripled out at the gym since I have a dinner date tonight and will not be working out at all! I did 45 minutes of express BodyPump, then 1 hour of Zumba and finished with 1 hour of Yoga! It all felt amazing!!!

I try to switch up my workouts a lot so I do not get bored and also so that my body never knows whats coming!!!

Now it is time for me to see all your weigh ins! Can't wait to meet you all!!!!!!!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2015!!!







10 comments:

  1. Wow! Just found you thanks to the linkup and I've spent the last 20minutes scrolling through your history. You are a rockstar. I'm scared to death to even try a half-marathon, but I turn 39 in a month and I'm getting this thing done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad you decided to join the link-up! And holy moly, you ROCKED it at the gym last night... so amazing! Great job on the loss... both this week and overall, that's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann! Nice to meet you as well and I'm looking forward to following you on your journey! What a killer work out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss! Nice to "meet" you - I am looking forward to catching up on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I can't imagine losing that much weight! Major kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome loss to start the year off right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing story!!! Cheers to your continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I am looking forward to following your journey and reading about where you started and how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loss this week, and way to go on the serious gym session! I bet that burned a few calories!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...